1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

profile picture?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by matthews, 13 September 2011 Social URL.

1. matthews

matthews Full Member

Right ive got my 52 posts and now i have my profile but i cant seem 2 be able 2 post a pic of my self.is there so many posts you have 2 do 2 get a pic up? Thanks :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. matthews

matthews Full Member

Does anybody know...its bugging me :-/
  4. CANdothis

CANdothis WILLdothis

All I did was click on 'User CP' on the top left of the blue bar, then under 'settings and options' click 'edit avatar' and then 'choose file'. If it doesn't work then it may be too big or the wrong file type? If so you could try the forum technical help section here:

Forum Technical Support - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

Hope that helps.
  5. matthews

matthews Full Member

Ok thanks very much i will have a look.....p.s i love ren and stimpy ;-)
  6. matthews

matthews Full Member

You have 2 go on it on a proper web page on a lap top and do it apparenty not from the app on your phone! God sake!
  7. Mrs.S.

Mrs.S. Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I can do mine from my iPhone?!

Click on profile and then where your avatar should be and it will ask if you want one from camera or library?! x
  8. laura4988

laura4988 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I just get permission denied when I try to get on my profile on my phone but I do have less than 50 posts so that might be why :-(
  9. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

i updated mine from my iphone app - have you updated to the latest version of the app on your phone - the new version of the app allows you to do lots more than the original app did! xxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.