Progress Pics

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Did a sweep of my closet today and found somethings must go away forever, and some things are back on!! So thought I would share my progress so far. Sorry the quality is rubbish. But you get the idea. One of these days I must actually do my hair and makeup before I post pics here!! LOL And also, sorry they are so big! I must get my hbby to take bbetter ones soon as I forget to smile or anything when I am taking my one!!! Anyway...there is plenty of time to one day post the glamerous <cough cough> me. :D

Before:
BeforeLL-May2007.jpg

Now:

These jeans I was wearing the day I went for the infor sessions:

23-02-08_jeans-1.jpg

A skirt I wore once.

23-02-08_skirt.jpg

A pair of jeans and a skirt outfit I can now get into after years!!

23-02-08_1535.jpg

23-02-08_skirt2.jpg

Wow what a difference in you - it's excellent.... and seeing those clothes too big, brilliant :clap:

well done you!! you will be able to get both legs in one leg of those jeans soon :)
hehe.
You look fab and much more healthier in the face.
Keep it up!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you eveyrone!! I appreciate you nice comments! It is feeling good to see some progress. :)

And yeah Casey - you can take the girl out of California, bbut you can't take California outof the girl!! I'm an old tye dyed tree hugging hippy at heart!!! :D I live in my birks! :D

Woweeee BL

No wonder you are in a good mood.

Fantastic:)

Thanks Scot! Those jeans, Iwore them downstairs to get my camera -when I got to thebottom of the stairs, I stepped out of them as they were down around my ankles, so they literally did fall off me!! Love that!!! Except they were new, virtually, and I really liked them!!

I have decided I am going to invest in a sewing machine and take-in what I can, and save my money for real shopping closer to goal! Fortunately, over the last couple of years I would now and then buy something nice to spur me on to start a diet, so I have several things that are brand new, so I will get the best of both worlds that way!

Thanks again everyone. :)

Back