Progress Report

Morning all

Well we are now on Day 6 and apart from a stinking headache on Day 2 no other problems.

This weekend was my first confrontation with real food!! H2B has been having soup for his dinner with me to date!

Saturday we were at the NEC surrounded by all the foodie places, had my shake before we got there so part from a few "oh that smells nice" I was fine! Only managed about 2 ltrs of water this day as figured stopping alongwith the M6 for a loo stop every 20 mins might get me arrested!!

Yesterday - I was so proud of myself!! The inlaws were visiting so I went along to Tescos did all the shopping, prepared lunch and tea, did have a few rumbling tummy moments but just kept glugging the water!!

Not sure about the weight loss to date but it is so nice not having that constant bloated feeling.

First weigh in tomorrow evening!

Hope you all have a good day.

Denise

Good luck!

:) Well done July Bride! I don't know that I could've done that on my first few days!
Just keep picturing how beautifully slim you will be on your wedding day and for your honeymoon!:cool:

Good luck!!!

Well done for keping on track ! So easy to justify whey you should just have something when you are out and about. Good luck with the weigh in !

Back