Progress!

CJxxx

11 weeks in & I have really started to notice the change in my appearance. So I have decided to make a little photo diary.

It took me a while to find a full body shot of me pre-slimming world as I always avoid being in front of the camera!! This is something I'm looking forward to changing as I don't want my children growing up without any photos of us together!

Anyway here is me back in May 2012 weighing 16st 8lb. And here is me this week - 30th Oct 2012 - weighing 15st 0.5lb.

With a loss so far of 21.5lb I can feel & see the difference. Got a long way to go but so far it is all good!!

CJxxx

Attachments

• image-2058002095.jpg
    image-2058002095.jpg
    485.6 KB · Views: 682
Wow, definitely see a difference! Picture diary is always good to do :)

WOW you look really good, well done you x

great progress, u r looking fab:)

Thank you! I will enjoy adding more pix as the weight & inches come off. Incidentally I did a quick measure yesterday & have now lost 5" round my waist & a total of 11" all over (did lots of measuring - arms, thighs, bust, midriff etc etc!) So v pleased!
CJxxx

Well done, you look great already!

It's been about 6 weeks since I last got the measuring tape out. So yesterday I thought I see how things are shaping up. I am amazed!!! I have now lost 7 inches from my waist. But measuring everything else (hips, bust, midriff, legs, arms) I have now lost a total if 24.5 inches overall!!! I knew my body shape was changing but to see it in numbers is fantastic! I have literally doubled (& some!) the loss in 6 weeks. How is that even possible?!

So stats are now:
Weight loss 31.5 lbs
Inch loss 24.5

Looking forward to getting into my lovely black Coast dress for my work do on Friday!!!

CJxxx

Last week a friend took a photo of me & I actually like the picture!! Can't remember the last time I liked a photo of myself!

So thought I would have some & compare it to one of my fat photos.

image-3054443632.jpg

CJxxx

Well done on your weight loss and you do look very happy too :) I am surprised you were over 16 st to start, you didn't look it!

Back