Proper alternate days?

The UP days get easier just like the DD s do, I have been juddding now for 5 mths and find that I really don't pick or snack at all on my UP days anymore and pre juddd I was a greedy pig hence why I was 5 stone overweight. Its sort of like your appetite slowly dcreases the feeling of being overfull is really not pleasant and you find yourself about to eat a biscuit and end up putting it back in the packet as you don't really want it, honest its true. I bet you didn't think the DD s would get easier but they do so will the UP s, I found it took a bit longer to than the DD s but it will come. I also only realised a week or so ago that I just stick to my 3 meals a day and don't snack anymore, I didn't even realise I was doing it, I also allow myself a treat every UP day, I rarely have one on a weekday up though but I know I can if I want. I do eat more on a weekend though because its the weekend?? But am hating the super fullness I am feeling so I know it won't be long and I will unintentionally be cutting back on weekends too x

Oh Bajoleth, I hope this does happen to me. I have been doing JUDDD for five weeks now and I am embarrassed to say how many proper none binge UDs I've had in that time (one :eek:).

Oh hun I wa like that in the beginning, I think its the novelty of being able to eat freely, but it does wear off I promise and I say this as a person who pre juddd didn't possess an off switch ;)

Ooh I like the sound of that!

When do you guys stop the dd? I mostly doing about 8 pm to 8 pm and then if I am busting to eat something have a snack of toast or something before bed - so 24 hours. Do you do 36 hours ,?

I count my DD as 9am to 9am of next day but in reality its from about 8pm the previous day of the 9am I start until whatever time I have Breakfast the day after dependent on work shifts so could be anytime between 6am & 9am.

well done :) my downday was a bit over had a large mouthful off cheesecake :( weigh day tomorrow so will see

Hmmm, not lost anything this week. Bouncing around between 9.12 and 10. Not easy to have proper downs this week coming up as in laws here but will do my best !
How's everyone else?

Hello again . I keep missing threads when I am on my phone. I think ok so far .went Friday so had an up day yesterday was a mid day had about 1200 cals so will have a DD today might weigh soon see Whats happening x

Wow that 1200 was a low day!
I had another rather large up yesterday. Sigh. We have oh family here so the alternate days are all over. Got an up today which I will try very hard to control :) and dd tomorrow.
It's weird but I find control much much easier on dd. just don't eat. On an up I keep getting cravings. I think I need to plan in more nice savoury things like veg soup to snack on on ups !

Slightly better ud yesterday and a down today. Will work hard to keep below 500 until thurs am instead of breaking fast at 24 hours ie 9 pm tonight.

Husband loses a pound after every fast day! Pleased for him but wish I could!!!

Back