ProPoints: My diary to being slim!

Hi hunni I've really enjoyed reading your diary, we have very similar traits and are of a similar size and height. I'm 5,5 and weigh 13st 4lbs at the mo, only re-started on Monday and so have to achieve my goal this time, I want to lose 54lbs by christmas, but if it takes me until christmas 2013 I don't care as long as I get there! I am also a night eater, love nothing more than munching on crisps and bread whislt enjoying abit of tv. Last night I shut myself in the living room and refused to go anywhere near the kitchen, not even for a drink, haha!

But keep up the good work you're doing fab :D Xx

doots said:
Hi hunni I've really enjoyed reading your diary, we have very similar traits and are of a similar size and height. I'm 5,5 and weigh 13st 4lbs at the mo, only re-started on Monday and so have to achieve my goal this time, I want to lose 54lbs by christmas, but if it takes me until christmas 2013 I don't care as long as I get there! I am also a night eater, love nothing more than munching on crisps and bread whislt enjoying abit of tv. Last night I shut myself in the living room and refused to go anywhere near the kitchen, not even for a drink, haha!

But keep up the good work you're doing fab :D Xx

Thank you doots :) good luck to you also, I have 42lb to loose by Xmas (ideally I'd like it off by October time) but like you say it takes as long as it takes xxxx

Cant believe it's Wednesday tomorrow already :eek: weigh in day before you know it! 3 days to go eeeekkkk hopefully the scales will be kind to me xxx

Tonight's tea - birds eye fish fillet, asda low fat chips & spaghetti, oh & some brown sauce!

Attachments

• image-2248616593.jpg
    image-2248616593.jpg
    429.4 KB · Views: 36
Hello! Found ya sweets, hope ur good. Sounds like ur doing really well so far :) ur motivation to lose weight for ur ivf is amazing too , always good to have something to keep u going, mines to be a gorgeous bride ! x x x

Nicola87 said:
Hello! Found ya sweets, hope ur good. Sounds like ur doing really well so far :) ur motivation to lose weight for ur ivf is amazing too , always good to have something to keep u going, mines to be a gorgeous bride ! x x x

Thank you Nicola :) & a gorgeous bride you will be! xxxx

Food today

Breakfast- muller rice (6pp)

Dinner- 2 toast butter, tracker, banana, baked stars (11pp)

Tea- a few boiled potatoes & salad, Mayo (5pp)

Snacks- 4 choc digestives (10pp) :eek: apple, kitkat (3pp)

35/35 dailys.
No gym today. walked to & from work

Last edited:
bulldogdaisy said:
Hi,how's things going?

Hi daisy, things are going ok thank you, im really tired today & no energy to do anything. Going to just have tea, bath & early night i think x

Lushlash said:
Hi daisy, things are going ok thank you, im really tired today & no energy to do anything. Going to just have tea, bath & early night i think x

Hi,bit too hot to do anything today!glad all is going well though.Hope you enjoy your chill out tonight :0)

Food planned for tomorrow

Breakfast- muller rice, 26g tracker (9pp)

Dinner- sainsburys low fat sandwich, walkers baked crisps (13pp)

Tea- chicken & peppercorn Kiev, rootmash with carrot & spaghetti (12pp)

Snacks- apple & banana (0pp)

Total 34/35 dailys

walked to & from work, no gym though as weather is too bad! x

Last edited:
bulldogdaisy said:
Hi,bit too hot to do anything today!glad all is going well though.Hope you enjoy your chill out tonight :0)

Thank you :) x

Lushlash said:
Food planned for tomorrow

Breakfast- muller rice (6pp)

Dinner- 2 toast butter, banana (5pp)

Tea- chicken & peppercorn Kiev, potatoe faces, rootmash with carrot & spaghetti (16pp)

Snacks- apple & kitkat (3pp)

30/30 dailys.

I'm going to the gym too, spinning 1 hour class (ouchhh) x

Spinning is the exercise of the devil!! Always think of that scene in run fat boy run when his legs are like jelly and he topples downstairs!! Thats how I've felt everytime I've attempted it!! :-(

I'm going to start eating more free points, as I'm starving today & looking at my diary I've not really had that much today! I feel deprived lol & I've just had 4 choc digestive biscuits because of it! :(

I do it & then feel angry that I've done it so I don't know why I bother?? I might have 1 less fishfinger with my tea & see if it balances it out for weigh in :D lol

how exactly should I do my points, as in weeklys as I don't eat out or drink alcohol or have take aways, so i dont really need to save them for emergencys, should I split them through the week? like 7 extra per day? what do you recommend ladies? Xxxx

I'm on 30 per day & then obviously get my 49 a week on top, so I'm thinking of just having 35 pp per day?

I do the gym 4 times per week but never use activity points. I'm really unsure what to do,, I'd like to loose 2lb a week if poss so want to do whatever the best thing is to achieve that xxx

Hi,I saw someone else say on a thread that they do that with the 7 extra points a day,if i'm not having treats then i'm planning on using mine more in the week.Need to get more organised with that one though!

I'm going to have 35pp per day, so that's my 30 dailys & 5 extra per day of the weeklys (will still only be using 35 of the weeklys each week) I'll also still continue with my spinning classes & walking to/from work but won't touch any activity pp earnt.

I'm going to have to be a bit stricter on myself though, as I keep walking past the cupboard & eating a little nibble of something & thinking that's to small to register a points value!! pmsl, all the 'little' nibbles this week have probably been my weekly & 7 days worth of dailys all rolled into one lol

Never mind OCD I've got OED (obsessive eating disorder) lol

I'll try this new way ive decided on for a few weeks & see what happens :)

Right better edit my diary to add all those choc biscuits consumed (gulp) x

Back