ProPoints: My diary to being slim!

Lushlash

Silver Member
Hi ladies & gents. I'm Danielle - my current weight is around 13st 5lb (not too sure as I join my ww meeting tomorrow night so I will be weighed then & will update once I know) My height is 5ft 3' & my bmi is around 31, my goal is to weigh 10 stone 7lb so roughly 3 stone to loose!

My current clothes size - I'm not too sure?! Maybe a 14! I don't actually know as I don't buy clothing, I own 2 pairs of trousers as I refuse to buy anything until I've rid myself of this disgusting body. My trousers I have at the minute are a 14-16 but slightly too big so I'm guessing I'm around a size 14.

This is my 4th (yes 4th) time doing ww!! I've done all sorts of diets over the years & after long deliberation I've decided to go back to weightwatchers. (tomorrow night!)

My heaviest weight was 14st 9lb 18 months ago of which I lost almost 3 stone in 10 weeks healthy eating & exercise but like a fool I never maintained & piled all my weight back on! (yes I kick myself everyday for this huge mistake)

Since about feb this year I've lost just over a stone, first few lb on my own just cutting out crap as much as I could & then the last few lb loss has been following calorie counting on My Fitness Pal.

I should add the most important reason for my weightloss is because me & my husband are having Ivf treatment this year & I want or should I say need to be as healthy as possible before it begins. we've been trying for a baby for many years & Ivf is our only option so if it doesn't work we are screwed! So it's vital that I'm as healthy as I can be.

So here's my diary which I'll update as much as I can. I hope you all enjoy reading it & watching me loose the weight i want rid of so bad!

xx

Bare with me while I'm getting used to doing my points, I've downloaded a pp calculator but not entirely sure if it's right, looks ok so I'll be using it for now.

Breakfast - 4 finger kitkat (6 pp)

Dinner - 2 pieces white toast with butter (8 pp)

Tea - low fat tikka masala sauce, 1/2 small bag of white boiled rice & naan bread (21 pp)

Snacks - apple & banana (0 pp)
Ww toffee choc bar (2 pp)
Ww strawberry heart sweets (1 pp)

Bit of a hiccup which involves cheese, coleslaw & bread! Counted it at 9 pp will take it off weeklies.

Daily pp - 30/30
weekly pp - 17/49

*** I don't add my drinks as I only drink a couple of cups of tea with 1 sugar & skim milk or bottled water or diet pop each day.

I do exercise most days (at the gym) but don't use my activity points.
xx

Last edited:
Feeling rather hungry & I'm not doing tea until 4.30pm, so im going to have an apple, feels weird grabbing an apple instead of the usual crisps/chocolate x

Hiya lush,

Here to follow and encourage you. You can and will lose that weight. I had a baby last oct and put on 3 stone so am in process of losing that. Am .5lb off 2 stone. It funny you are losing weight to get pregnant but then when you are pregnant you pile it all back on again then you have to lose it all again, its neverending!!!

Diary good keep it up..

sin3 said:
Hiya lush,

Here to follow and encourage you. You can and will lose that weight. I had a baby last oct and put on 3 stone so am in process of losing that. Am .5lb off 2 stone. It funny you are losing weight to get pregnant but then when you are pregnant you pile it all back on again then you have to lose it all again, its neverending!!!

Diary good keep it up..

Haha I know crazy right?

Well done on your weightloss, are you finding ww easy? X

Lushlash said:
Feeling rather hungry & I'm not doing tea until 4.30pm, so im going to have an apple, feels weird grabbing an apple instead of the usual crisps/chocolate x

I know what you mean about grabbing a apple instead, though I do still have chocolate and crisps but low pointed ones!

Bare with me while I'm getting used to doing my points, I've downloaded a pp calculator but not entirely sure if it's right, looks ok so I'll be using it for now.

Breakfast - 4 finger kitkat (6 pp)

Dinner - 2 pieces white toast with butter (8 pp)

Tea - low fat tikka masala sauce, 1/2 small bag of white boiled rice & naan bread (20 pp)

Snacks - apple & banana (0 pp)
Bowl of coco pops with skim milk (3 pp)

Daily pp - 29/29
weekly pp - 8/49

*** I don't add my drinks as I only drink a couple of cups of tea with 1 sugar & skim milk or bottled water or diet pop each day.

I do exercise most days (at the gym) but don't use my activity points.
xx

hi hun what did u have in the tikka masala sauce? try & have plenty of veg i find it really helps when i eat "properley" i don't get the munchies, dinner time could u have had grilled tomatoes on toast or mushrooms or both? would just fill you up a bit more than toast alone hope u don't mind me making suggestions, have a good week xx

valerie11 said:
hi hun what did u have in the tikka masala sauce? try & have plenty of veg i find it really helps when i eat "properley" i don't get the munchies, dinner time could u have had grilled tomatoes on toast or mushrooms or both? would just fill you up a bit more than toast alone hope u don't mind me making suggestions, have a good week xx

Hi, i bought a shop bought sauce from tesco (a light choice one) I think what bumped it up to so many pp was the naan bread at 12 pp, I tried to get a ww naan but there wasn't any left. I felt a bit guilty after eating the naan being so high in points.

No course I don't mind your suggestions. I'm going to have mushrooms, tomatoes on toast tomorrow sounds to yummy too miss :) & thanks you have a good week too xx

bulldogdaisy said:
Tesco light choices do a pack of two naans.they are 4pp each :0)

Thanks I'll pick some up, I do like naans, I do them in the toaster so they are nice & crispy then dip in tikka sauce with boiled rice. I'm just not so keen on chicken in a curry, but I'll have chicken on my Sunday dinner? Strange haha

Start weight at ww tonight is 13st 7lb, my first goal is 5% being 12st 12lb :) x

I got a shock at how nice the little box of ww sweets are, 1 pp a box & the strawberry hearts are delish!

Also got orange sweets & cola ones to try x

Thanks I'll pick some up, I do like naans, I do them in the toaster so they are nice & crispy then dip in tikka sauce with boiled rice. I'm just not so keen on chicken in a curry, but I'll have chicken on my Sunday dinner? Strange haha

i'm the same like chicken for sunday lunch but in a curry eeeuck lol i love veg curry loads of mushrooms, red peppers, onion, courgette, garden peas nom nom or will do cauliflower, brocolli, greenbeans,onions & courgette. i do love lamb in a curry but bit expensive :rolleyes: xx

Jaly said:
Hey Lush!

Just popping in to wish you luck with your weight loss journey!

I'd be privileged to share it with you!

I hope you find the support you're looking for to stick to the plan with us ;)

*hugs*

You can do it!

Hope you've had a nice day :)

- Jaly

PS: Remember you're beautiful!

Thank you jaly that's so lovely xxx

Oops did my hubby's pack up for work & had a few bits of cheese, a spoonful of coleslaw & 1 piece of bread! feel guilty now so I won't dont do it again. Going To take them out my weeklies. Going to bed now, night x x

Back