ProPoints.....review it!!

Snugglepuss

Silver Member
Its a New Year and a new start (almost) so i'm reading up again!!

I wont be starting dieting fully until the 17th as that is when i can concentrate on me, no meals out and no take-away!!!

SO........how is everyone feeling about the new pro points diet on WW, do you feel it has been a good change??

I can't help feeling a bit :( about it as i read you all pointing the system as there are so many discrepencies, Has that been a problem for any of you?

I think im going to go to a meeting to get the books and calculator for the real fresh start, though to be honest prob wont keep up the meetings as affording it with going to the gym is too much.

I need to do this time, this HAS to be my time, i get married in 6 months today, so i have to make the right choice of diet!!!

Happy New Year and Happy New Start :) xx

Happy New Year to you too :) You sounds really positive which is a good thing, great start!

I've been doing ProPoints for the last four days, and I've found it pretty similar to the old points system - I think it works itself out in the long run, some things which were point friendly on the old plan have more propoints than expected, and then things like fruit are 0ppts - however, it has been noted that over consumption of fruit will slow weight loss down.

I haven't weighed in yet (beyond SP, but I don't really take much from them) so I don't know how well the first week has gone. Maybe have a read through some of the threads on here to gauge whether ProPoints will work for you? I know some people prefer the old plan.

Hope that helps xxx

Back