Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

ProPoints Propoints

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by Lisab245, 3 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Lisab245

Lisab245 Member

Hi all,I'm new to this and have been on WW for 2 weeks now.so far I have lost 3lb but today has been bad :-(
    Does everyone else have bad days?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. smirnoff

smirnoff Overweight or undertall?!

Start Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i think we ALL have bad days lisa, it is just a case of nipping it in the bud and starting again tomorrow and hopefully any damage will be minimal. i had a major blip last thursday but have been good since then so hoping not to have gained :)

4. Lisab245

Lisab245 Member

I think my monthlys may have contributed to this and the overwhelming need for chocolate lol...tomoro is a new start..back to work and control myself... :)

5. Lisab245

Lisab245 Member

Oh and good luck with your weigh in x

6. smirnoff

smirnoff Overweight or undertall?!

Start Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    totm is evil and makes me crave everything in sight lol. hope you do well this week too x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.