Propoints

slimlinetonic

Hi just wanted to put something on here about the pro points, there is a lot of negative feed back on here about the new points, but I have been doing this on line and I have got to say I am really impressed with this, I did slimming world for two years and lost 12 stone I have a way to go still but I got board of slimming world and was messing around, so this week I switched to weight watchers pro points and have lost weight on it, very impressed, I will weigh in every Sunday and will post my results. I did get worried after a lot of negative feed back on here.

slimlinetonic said:
Hi just wanted to put something on here about the pro points, there is a lot of negative feed back on here about the new points, but I have been doing this on line and I have got to say I am really impressed with this, I did slimming world for two years and lost 12 stone I have a way to go still but I got board of slimming world and was messing around, so this week I switched to weight watchers pro points and have lost weight on it, very impressed, I will weigh in every Sunday and will post my results. I did get worried after a lot of negative feed back on here.

TBH hun this is the old plan section, so most people on here are likely to favour this more than the PP Plan. Its good youre getting on well on it, but you may find people more responsive on the main ww page where more people will be doing PP.

exactly, its like going into the slimming world section and asking people why they don't do propoints....!!
You have to take all comments on every forum with a pinch of salt... of course there's going to be bias in any of these forums.... Everyone is going to think the diet/plan they are on is great when its working for them! No one on this forum is going to agree that they prefer pp or they wouldn't be here..

For anyone who's reading this and wondering about any diet... try it for yourself... don't ask people if you are going to run for the hills at the slightest negativity of any diet... no diet is perfect. There are hard parts in every single diet.

i agree. people on here obviously know that discover works for them. i have been on propoints and it hasnt worked so im coming back to discover. if it works for you then great, but it doesnt work for everybody

Back