ProPoints

Hey guys just wondering, I absolutely love baked potatoes but I am so confused as to the points in them? On the food list it tells me to go to page.. 49 I think.. Then there it tells me to use the raw weight on the food list .. So 150g is 3 ppoints. BUT on that page it says if yu are eating out a 200g potato is 7??? I am SO confused, can anybody help?? Maybe I am just reading it wrong?

i am confused about baked potatos too which is why i have been buying the mcain frozen ones as i know they are 6 points each. usually against ready made things like these but they are really good and quick, just like a bpot from spud u like. going to ask leader at next meeting to try and clarify :)

A 200g COOKED (baked) potato is 7pp. That would've been a lot heavier than 200g going into the oven as the oven evaporates the water in the potato (leaving just a fluffy mash which is lighter). It would've been a 350g potato before it was cooked.
So at home you weigh the potato when its raw and give 1pp per 50g as it becomes lighter in weight when its cooked.

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Back