Proud of myself and my 11yr old daughter!!!

wannabefitatthirty

I had to write cos I've had such a rocky day..... Was going so well til this eve, a client of my partners dropped round a big box of chocs & my kids brought home a plate of cakes from a party to share with family, and I've cooked a roast for every1 today! I'm on day 6 n although I'm not feeling hungry who wouldn't have cravings with this thrown at them!?!
My partner was saying he didn't agree with Cambridge & that I just need to eat healthily. He annoyed cos I was doing so well at gym n now I'm on Cambridge I feel awful wen I work out. So he thinks I'm going about it wrong way- he not trying to sabotage me but just disagrees so he was saying 1 cake won't hurt u etc n I very nearly caved in- was soooo close! Was stood in kitchen staring at them & my lovely 11year old daughter said that I shouldn't do it, as I can have just one cake wen I am at my target and that it wouldn't b long (I only have 2st to go and lose very quickly) n to think of how hard it was at beginning n that she was proud of me for doing so well this week!
That made my mind up n I'm firmly on the wagon n feeling great!!! What a difference an hour or 2 makes n some nice words! :-D

I had to write cos I've had such a rocky day..... Was going so well til this eve, a client of my partners dropped round a big box of chocs & my kids brought home a plate of cakes from a party to share with family, and I've cooked a roast for every1 today! I'm on day 6 n although I'm not feeling hungry who wouldn't have cravings with this thrown at them!?!
My partner was saying he didn't agree with Cambridge & that I just need to eat healthily. He annoyed cos I was doing so well at gym n now I'm on Cambridge I feel awful wen I work out. So he thinks I'm going about it wrong way- he not trying to sabotage me but just disagrees so he was saying 1 cake won't hurt u etc n I very nearly caved in- was soooo close! Was stood in kitchen staring at them & my lovely 11year old daughter said that I shouldn't do it, as I can have just one cake wen I am at my target and that it wouldn't b long (I only have 2st to go and lose very quickly) n to think of how hard it was at beginning n that she was proud of me for doing so well this week!
That made my mind up n I'm firmly on the wagon n feeling great!!! What a difference an hour or 2 makes n some nice words! :-D

Ahhh bless her and we all know how right she is ! Well done to you for not giving in to temptation x

Stick to it only you know how you feel inside. Cambridge works, and it works fast, once you have reached target you can go back to healthy eating to maintain. I have had the one won't hurt you talk and it does. One turns into two and before you know it the weight has gone up and you wonder what happened. Perhaps as you are on so little calories a full cardio session at the gym is not such a good idea. Try toning with weights or pilates/yoga etc so that you do not feel lightheaded etc. Talk with your other half and tell him this is something you really have to give a good go at to see the results. Good luck Jayne

Out of the mouth of babes aye...???
It's amazing how our kids can bring us down to earth.
Good for you for not giving in xx

I can't do my gym workouts at all at no cos my muscle r like on fire, n I'm knackered straight away lol I've got some light swimming and a Pilates class booked in this week- was training for 5k race for life, but as that's in June n I will b finished with this diet by end of march I will just pick it up then n it will b easier cos I'm lighter lol
I was proud of her cos she really talked me down! In my head I was stuffing my face but her words hit home n now I don't even kno why I was tempted?! I feel no temptation now n chocs r still in kitchen n I don't even care! It has taught me a lesson too-to ride out a craving, think it through & seek motivation n then it will pass... I've never done that before! N that kinda thinking is what's needed in maintenance

Back