Proud of myself

Cheekypasterfield

Rather comfy here
Hiya hope you all don't mind me posting this post BUT I had to just share that I'm sooooo proud of myself.

Every weekend I have flexi days. I'm usually out on Saturday and with my parents or in laws on Sunday. There is always temptation and without the control of meals I always have high syn days. I usually tot up about 120 syns for the weekend.

This week I vowed to be try and be good and I've done it!!!! I had 15 syns yesterday and today I had 20syns which is brilliant for me. My mum bakes a cake every weekend and this time I had a smaller portion and weighed it so I knew the exact syns.

As I am pregnant I have no real intention of losing weight but its so nice to feel more in control and be in a good limit of syns rather than being in the 100's lol

Woohoo, well done! That's the beauty of sw- finding how to fit it in your life without having to miss out on the fun bits!

Well done ... thats brilliant xxxx

Well done! My mum and MIL always bake yummy cakes and it's sooo hard to resist and such a good feeling to enjoy it in moderation :)

Thank you everyone. The cake cost me 14syns so out of my 20 syns today it wasn't based on over indulging which again is great for me.

I was surprised that having a smaller portion didn't make much difference. You know sometimes when it doesn't feel enough but it was.

I'm now properly back in track and can enjoy my week without feeling guilty that I over indulged at the weekend

well done you - it's a great feeling.

Well done hun:)x

Well done you! Hope the scales give you a pat on the back :)X

Back