Proves the difference between PP and VP

pinkyblonde1

Hi everyone
I started back on vp today after 7 weeks of hardly any weight loss on PP- and i feel hungry and headachy!! It proves that when they say Pp is the same its not!! I never really felt hungry on PP as the extras are there to dip into, but i feel hungry now after a day on VP!! Felt good allday and know going back on discover im gonna lose like i did years ago on it :))))))

;);) YOu are so right;);)

Im back on discover and im loosing like the good old days!! haha. On pp i would loose a pound one week and nothing the next, and i wasnt even having all my 49 weeklies!!! I think discover is amazing and i have lost 5 stone and kept ot off whilst following it!!!!!! Good luck:)

Good luck, from an oldie, well old points that is, I know Discovery works for me, as long as I stick to it - it's so annoying when you stick to a diet plan and it doesn't work for your body, SW never worked for me after the initial month - good luck and im sure your looking forward to your 1st week wi on Discovery.

OK u lot have convinced me to NOT even bother with the new PRO plan, i was interested in trying it, but after reading so many reviews i think i should just stick to the old plan:D Good luck guys xxx

OK u lot have convinced me to NOT even bother with the new PRO plan, i was interested in trying it, but after reading so many reviews i think i should just stick to the old plan:D Good luck guys xxx

Just wanted to say I haven't tried the new PP system but if you are wanting advice then best to go onto the WW PP threads on here as I know plenty of people are losing on it. Good luck with what you decide.

Ok I have to ask, what is VP??? In all the years Ive done WW Ive never heard of that :confused:

think it's vintage points starlight:)

ha ha funny stuff x

its funny because when i first heard vp i was like what the heck am i even in the right forum:)) but then i heard about this vintage plan so thought ahh thats what vp stands for, donnu why they called it that, i just fort it was called the 'points' plan, but i guess the 1st original name for the points plan was called the vintage plan and people who did the diet maybe like 10 + years back prob still use the old name, but i still call it points because thats what i was told at the classes, but i guess vp is alot easier to right so i fink ile use vp instead of points plan, keep it simple:D

omg juicygooseface, i just realized that funny face u have on yr page, its sooo funny, love it hehe

which face? :confused: lol

jucygooseface hiya, its that one eating the choco bunny, love it:)

oh my signature u mean? thanks! it comes up wen u go on "go advanced" and then go on the "more smilies" lol :giggle:

Hmmm. That's weird, it has been the other way around so far for me. I had lost a couple of stone on Discovery a few times, but came to a complete plateau for about a month, even when I lowered my points there was just nothing doing. I think moving onto PP has boosted my metabolism as I lost 4lbs last week on it. I'm definitely gonna stick with PP if I continue to lose at a steady rate, as I love the weekly points, I know Discovery is always there for me to swap back to if my weight loss stalls again though, maybe I'll need to switch between the two now and then! Best of luck with your weight loss! :)

I'm new here and i have NOOOO clue to what i am doing:D i am not sure where to put my threads, how to find out who wrote where and who replied, its really confusing, i know u lot are prob used to it and its really easy, but im like struggling:) i just feel like I'm all over the place

everyones writing in colour full fonts and can put a pic in the avatar section and I'm just using all the simple things :D ... is this because I'm new? is there a certain amount of threads i have to post or certain amount of replies i have to get, I'm confused

This forum might help you out with what's confusing you! It explains all the different features of the site; Tutorials - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

I tend to use the 'Quick Links' menu at the bar at the top of the page and pick the 'Subscribed Threads' from the drop-down menu to see which threads I have written in and whether there have been any replies since I was last there!

thanks erin xxx

Back