P's Judddddddering her fat off! :D

Well done Pauline, thats a nice loss!

Eek, finished Tuesday's UP day on a grand total of just over one gazillion calories :eek: Going to have a stern word with the fat girl inside me today ... enough already! :D

Fourth Down Day (where does time go?!) is planned like this - a few cuppas
(50), prawns and salad cream for lunch (260) Muller Lite (90) if I need it and cauliflower soup for dinner (100).

Have a great day y'all! :D

P x

Im on a down day two had just over 2000 calories yesterday! Starving already today also!!! ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm managed to have two vinos last night x

Paulinegin said:
Lovely ladies

Thanks for all the brilliant support! 2lbs off this week which ain't gonna set the world on fire but, given my very excessive and indulgent 4 up days, is a miracle from God's own hands! :D

Onwards and downwards my friends with the aim of showing a *little* restraint during this week's four up days .... one can but try! ;)

And, of course, 2lbs a week is 104lbs a year! Yippee, what a loser ;)

Have a mighty fine day :D

P x

Well done on a fab loss :) chuffed for ya! I still can't quite get over the 'guilt' of indulging on my UDs but I'm trying :)

Paulinegin said:
Lovely ladies

Thanks for all the brilliant support! 2lbs off this week which ain't gonna set the world on fire but, given my very excessive and indulgent 4 up days, is a miracle from God's own hands! :D

Onwards and downwards my friends with the aim of showing a *little* restraint during this week's four up days .... one can but try! ;)

And, of course, 2lbs a week is 104lbs a year! Yippee, what a loser ;)

Have a mighty fine day :D

P x

Wow!!! 104 pounds - what a blinkin inspiration you are lovely lady :) xx

Confessions of a P .....

today has turned into an UP day!
Eek :eek:

Three Hail Marys, one hour wearing a hair shirt and back in the JUDDDDDDering zone (with an UP day! ;)) tomorrow.

P x

Well that's nowt new to me, has the boss also brought back a MEGA Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory and shoved it down you?

Well guess what? you're a woman (I hope you are all I have as evidence is your photo in your avatar) and you're allowed to change a DD into a UD or whatever you like D.
Get it? Got it? Good :D

passionflower said:
Well guess what? you're a woman (I hope you are all I have as evidence is your photo in your avatar) and you're allowed to change a DD into a UD or whatever you like D.
Get it? Got it? Good :D

It's our perogative to change our minds :) Lose the guilt and enjoy it instead xx

Enjoy hunny! I'm steering in that direction too. Keep reminding myself that my up day starts in a few hours but whoah is my belly going crazy

The best thing of all of this is that u haven't actually broken the diet!! :) how cool is that?! Xxx

Oh now I'm jealous! Enjoy :D

Back