P's Judddddddering her fat off! :D

Caroline_Louise said:
Ps is the soup one u make yourself? I did a lovely one yest and am on the hunt for more ideas :/£

Hey CL

Soup is a throwback to WW zero point soup, which I've eaten for years.

Boil up some veg and an onion, blend and season. Cauliflower is my favourite, closely followed by broccoli and carrot. Cheap, healthy and ... importantly for a DD day ... filling! :D

P x

Ooooh, without tempting fate, that was an easy down day! :D

Made cauliflower soup for lunch but didn't need it. Had a yummy fish dinner with my boys and some sugar-free jelly (wobbly flavour according to W ;)).

Nursing a peppermint tea now and wondering if it's too early for bed .... ha, I'm a lark, darlings, not a night owl! ;)

See you on the other side, in our UP weekends - yee ha :D

P x

Night night lovely sleep well. I also think DD's are getting easier xx

Paulinegin said:
Ooooh, without tempting fate, that was an easy down day! :D

Made cauliflower soup for lunch but didn't need it. Had a yummy fish dinner with my boys and some sugar-free jelly (wobbly flavour according to W ;)).

Nursing a peppermint tea now and wondering if it's too early for bed .... ha, I'm a lark, darlings, not a night owl! ;)

See you on the other side, in our UP weekends - yee ha :D

P x

I was thinking exactly the same thing. Defo the easiest one so far. Must be something in the air!! X

Hi! Just found your diary to follow, will trad through later x

I seem to be out of sync with everyone! How come you're all on an UP day. Are you doing the 5:2? I'm keeping to the ADF at the moment.

greeneyedhippychick said:
I seem to be out of sync with everyone! How come you're all on an UP day. Are you doing the 5:2? I'm keeping to the ADF at the moment.

Most people fast Mon wed Fri. Controlled up days on tues Nd thurs n just take weekends off x

Thanks! I'll stick with my plan for this weekend and see how it goes next week.

Paulinegin said:
Hey CL

Soup is a throwback to WW zero point soup, which I've eaten for years.

Boil up some veg and an onion, blend and season. Cauliflower is my favourite, closely followed by broccoli and carrot. Cheap, healthy and ... importantly for a DD day ... filling! :D

P x

Thanks gorgeous, it sounds super yummy! Def gona bust that bad boy out this week :) xx

Yep weekends off are what make Juddd the perfect diet for me xx But there are some strict alternate dayers x

Morning girls

The sun is out so we're off to the Botanical Gardens for some roley poleys and then a proper picnic (pork pie, crisps, sandwiches, chocolate - yay!). I bloody love JUDDD!

Happy UP Sunday, everyone :D

P x

Paulinegin said:
Morning girls

The sun is out so we're off to the Botanical Gardens for some roley poleys and then a proper picnic (pork pie, crisps, sandwiches, chocolate - yay!). I bloody love JUDDD!

P x

Morning beautiful lady!
Sounds like u have a corker of a day planned! I love picnics, food always tastes nicer for some reason! Im just off for a run in the sun then its prep for the big date!
Have a fabby day xx

Paulinegin said:
Morning girls

P x

Have a lovely day! we have monsoon style weather up here! Rain is awful, woke me a few times it was so heavy. Would love to see some sun!

Paulinegin said:
Morning girls

P x

Oooh I love the Botanical Gardens :) Enjoy! Xx

vanwoodle said:
Have a lovely day! we have monsoon style weather up here! Rain is awful, woke me a few times it was so heavy. Would love to see some sun!

Eek! :eek:

Come to sunny Brum and share our picnic ... trust me when I say there's JUDDDering plenty ! ;)

P x

Back