P's Judddddddering her fat off! :D

Oh pleeease do, pretty please lol! I really am just interested to see how everyone handles their UD's compared to moi, the princess of porkiness! xx

Paulinegin said:
My name is P and I'm a weigh-a-holic. It has been 11 days since my last scale incident but then, today, they got the better of me ...... !

I could tell you that yesterday I had to go into the loft to get a baby car seat for my friend (which is true) and whilst the hatch was open the scales jumped down from the loft and refused to go back up there because they were lonely and scared of the dark ..... ;) ..... but that would be a fib! Yep, really! ;)

Anyway, the beautiful upshot is 5.5 lbs off since my last weigh in! That's 7.5lbs in 2.5 weeks. Hot diggity dog! :D Not logging this though, I'll do a proper 3 week weigh-in on Tuesday morning.

Oh, and hubby is right .... my belly IS getting smaller! :D I bloody love JUDDD!

Happy UP weekend, gorgeous ladies (and token man/men ;))

P x

Wow well done P great result xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ahem, right, slightly embarrassed but in all it's fat laden calorific glory, here is my fantabulous UP day ...

Breakfast -
Jordan's Country Crisp with raspberries

Snack -
Handful of Bombay mix and a skinny (ha! ;)) mocha

Lunch -
Pork pie, three cheese coleslaw and salad
Tomato ketchup flavour crisps (class!)
Fresh fruit salad (yay, vitamins!)
Too full to eat my Twirl!! ;(

Dinner -
Haggis
Buttery neeps and tatties
Wine ;)
Hubby's home-made tiramisu remains in the fridge ... no room in belly!!

Started putting this in MFP and it crashed at circa 3000 calories .... ;)

Eek! :eek:

P x

PS - not all UP days are like this :D
PPS - just most of them ;)

Jebus P, now to me that looks like a pretty darn restrained UD. Alas i never have the issue of not having space in my tum, or perhaps its more that i just power through the pain lol!
Lovely lovely food though, lovin the nips n tatties :) xxx

Wow wicked up day love Jordan's cereal!!!! I wish I could stop bug I'm always finding extra room loooool!!!!!

Xxxx well done in ur loss girlie!!!! Maybe the more u eat the more u loose it seems xx

MissieCB said:
Wow wicked up day love Jordan's cereal!!!! I wish I could stop bug I'm always finding extra room loooool!!!!!

Xxxx well done in ur loss girlie!!!! Maybe the more u eat the more u loose it seems xx

Thanks Missie, that's the principle I'm working to .... ;)

P x

PS - Jordan's cereal is BOGOF is Sainsbury's! Gotta love a BOGOF :D

Last edited:
Paulinegin said:
Thanks Missie, that's the principle I'm working to .... ;)

P x

PS - Jordan's cereal is BOGOF is Sainsbury's! Gotta love a BOGOF :D

Other half currently on his way to sainsburys.........ooooooooof excited x

I am a cereal fiend!! Even stuff like Bran flakes i could chomp my way through an entire box! Thats why im annoyed my UD's aren't at home, so i can't eat what i choose *bottom lip out*
x

Caroline_Louise said:
I am a cereal fiend!! Even stuff like Bran flakes i could chomp my way through an entire box! Thats why im annoyed my UD's aren't at home, so i can't eat what i choose *bottom lip out*
x

Crunchy nut is my favourite :) mmmm yummy :)

Back