P's Judddddddering her fat off! :D

Paulinegin said:
Down today .... in more ways than one! William's a bit under the weather so we're having a snuggly, do nothing day. Early (very early!) night methinks :D

You have been busy on here today missus, good, keeping out of mischief! ;)

P x

Can't beat a duvet day with the kids... Lovely snuggly mommys make everything ok :) xx

I hope he feels better soon xxxx

P I'm struggling tonight!
I keep looking in the mirror and thinking I look bigger?
I want to weigh myself so that I can stop if I'm gaining?what do u think!? Xx

Laurab21 said:
P I'm struggling tonight!
I keep looking in the mirror and thinking I look bigger?
I want to weigh myself so that I can stop if I'm gaining?what do u think!? Xx

Nope!! If you're sticking to plan (which you are) you'll be just fine! Have faith :D

Adam's hidden the scales, hasn't he? Good.

Relax and enjoy the beer garden tomorrow!

P x

Attachments

• image-2454012675.jpg
    image-2454012675.jpg
    348 KB · Views: 51
So, an easy DD yesterday; I always find home DDs easier than work DDs, but yesterday I was pinned to the sofa by a poorly Bubba so it was even easier! :D

Our holidays start today - yippee! We're off to Southport on Monday and have a big weekend before that. Taking W to the cinema this afternoon to see Brave (or 'Eyes on the Pies' as he calls it (as per the trailer)) *if* he is better today. He's been burning up all night but has slept well, so we'll see.

Kev (hubby) is off to the Olympic Stadium to see some of the Paralympics today, so W and I are home alone tonight. Fish and chips is the order of the day! :D

Then on Sunday, we're at a 3rd birthday party for our six babies (not babies anymore!). It's my post-natal mums group and we've so far managed a lovely celebration bash every year. Hope we're still doing it when the kids are 21! :D For the first time though, I won't need to break my diet to fully enjoy the party - it's all JUDDDering good! :D

Hope you all have a brilliant Saturday. I got up at 4:30 am to make the most of my UP! ;) ;)

Mwah
P x

Pauline a lady I worked with who is now 68 is still doing their post natal group after all them years. They have lost a friends to cancer, been through divorces together financially helped when needed. They did and do meet religiously one Wednesday a month for forty odds years plus. Keep going a life time of friendship ahead of you xxx

Paulinegin said:
So, an easy DD yesterday; I always find home DDs easier than work DDs, but yesterday I was pinned to the sofa by a poorly Bubba so it was even easier! :D

Our holidays start today - yippee! We're off to Southport on Monday and have a big weekend before that. Taking W to the cinema this afternoon to see Brave (or 'Eyes on the Pies' as he calls it (as per the trailer)) *if* he is better today. He's been burning up all night but has slept well, so we'll see.

Kev (hubby) is off to the Olympic Stadium to see some of the Paralympics today, so W and I are home alone tonight. Fish and chips is the order of the day! :D

Then on Sunday, we're at a 3rd birthday party for our six babies (not babies anymore!). It's my post-natal mums group and we've so far managed a lovely celebration bash every year. Hope we're still doing it when the kids are 21! :D For the first time though, I won't need to break my diet to fully enjoy the party - it's all JUDDDering good! :D

Hope you all have a brilliant Saturday. I got up at 4:30 am to make the most of my UP! ;) ;)

Mwah
P x

Morning beauty!
Soz to here the little man is still poorly. I can't bare the thought of poorly bambinos and im nkt even a mama yet! Fingers crossed he's better For his cinema treat.
Souda like u nailed it yest, good work! I think i found my DD easier as i had work to distract me, but then i do work from home!

Sounds like u have as super few days ahead, enjoy enjoy! I cannt wait to have all that family stuff to do :-D Happy up UP and awaaaay my lovely xxxzz

Ooh I so envy you. I have no fellow mammy friends. Didn't go to any ante natal classes as they weren't convenient with work. None of my mates have young kids. They either haven't started or their kids are all grown up and leaving home. I last saw my best mate in May so I'm pretty much friendless in general! Childminder does the school run so don't know the other mammies at school. We're new to the area so most of them went to school together/related anyway and it's hard to break into cliques.

I need a big friendly family to adopt me ;oD

Ooh I so envy you. I have no fellow mammy friends. Didn't go to any ante natal classes as they weren't convenient with work. None of my mates have young kids. They either haven't started or their kids are all grown up and leaving home. I last saw my best mate in May so I'm pretty much friendless in general! Childminder does the school run so don't know the other mammies at school. We're new to the area so most of them went to school together/related anyway and it's hard to break into cliques.

I need a big friendly family to adopt me ;oD

I could've written this post :) x

Back