P's Judddddddering her fat off! :D

Morning P... Sorry to have worried you! In hungover and fed up with dieting but I'm back to stay calm and carry on as usual :)

Glad you're still feeling fabulous... I hope to rejoin you in that world very soon :) xxx

The one week I counted my ups was the week I had an STS. #justsayin
I know everyone keeps saying that this diet HAS to be about cal defecit but I don't sit in that camp, I am with you here, keep a track of your cals by all means as if every UP day is 3000 plus then sts may be inevitable with a 4up 3 dd split, but as soon as you start to restrict to 2000 thats when binging takes over. All you need to do is to listen to your body , do you really want that doughnut or are you eating it because its an UP day so you can, there is a difference, took me awhile to work out that difference ;) Not that I am saying don't have treats on an UP day just allow yourself the fact you can have it but when it comes to it ask yourself if you actually really want it. The reason Juddd works long term is because its not restrictive and allows you to enjoy life, take that enjoyment away and it becomes just like any other diet and suddenluy Juddd isn't working for you ? Embrace it chill out and yes cut back on the empty cals in Alcohol, save it for special occassions, you don't sound like a person who needs it anyway :)
Have a lovely day at the restraunt sounds fab, I love MPW x

Very jealous of the posh nosh :D enjoy. X

You'll have to tell me what you think of the restaurant. I've heard mixed reviews. Hope you have a good day x

Hope your having a fab day and know what you mean about the alcohol gives me terrible munchies x

Chunky Dunk said:
Ooh yummy yummy P

Come on.... How was it? What did you have? X

Yes , tell us! What did u eat?!! X

Antipasti, ribeye steak, prune and almond cake followed by cheese!! :D

All washed down with sparkling water - go me! :D

Beautiful restaurant (floor to ceiling glass, 25th floor in the centre of Brum), food was good (not great, good), service was slow. Fabulous way to spend an afternoon though :D

Thanks for asking, girls.

P x

Attachments

• image-2491352730.jpg
    image-2491352730.jpg
    494.4 KB · Views: 47
Happy Down Day to me
Happy Down Day to me
Happy Down Day - move your wobbly ass,
fill up on veggie soup and cupsa tea!

;)

P x

Thats one of my 'wants' to go to a top cheif restaraunt. One day Pauline....one day xxx

Morning petal!

Glad u and the boys had a lubly time. Any meal involving steak and/or cheese is a winner with moi :-D
Happy DD indeed, i guess i'll christen mine DD too, sounds leas scary!

Mwah! Xxx

Yum yum in my tum!!!!

I love ribeye, what a treat

Have a good day P, good luck on your first day of Hans way. I'm really looking forward to it! Xxx

Hmmmm I've not heard great reviews P, it isn't somewhere I'll be rushing to go to. TDM is a bit of a foodie & we splash out every now & again, like the trip to Dublin & the meal that cost £270 & I can't remember what I ate :)

Bit wet in Brum eh !

Jojo25 said:
Hmmmm I've not heard great reviews P, it isn't somewhere I'll be rushing to go to. TDM is a bit of a foodie & we splash out every now & again, like the trip to Dublin & the meal that cost £270 & I can't remember what I ate :)

Bit wet in Brum eh !

I agree Jo, reviews aren't great and are justified. I only went because some kind chums bought me a 'leaving' gift voucher. Nice experience though :D

We're foodies too, Heston's Fat Duck is my top trump ... was AWESOME :D

Brum was awfully wet this morning and tonight the trains aren't running so I'm currently sitting on a buz ;) Front seat, top deck though so that's my anorak gene happy!! ;)

P x

P x

Attachments

• image-4184359318.jpg
    image-4184359318.jpg
    480.7 KB · Views: 40
So how did 'Hanns way' go darling? xx

Back