P's Judddddddering her fat off! :D

Mooooorning P-fizzle,
Are we 'upping' together today? My tum is in high spirits after brekkie, this is gonna be an ace day i can tell! Hope you and 'muncher' enjoyed cuddles last night, nowt like them :-D
Have a super duper day pet xx

Morning PaulineGin, hope you have a fab day today! X

I lurve the glorious soups
I have orzo pasta and tomato to look forward to tomorrow
Today's was north African spiced veg . They are very tasty aren't they .

Morning Jelly

I think it might be you that alerted me to the soups in the first place and, for that, my DD days salute you! :D

P x

Hey P just caught up with your diary, only took me just over an hour, 30 pages ! My own fault though eh for going awol. Glad to see you are doing well on this plan. Did watch the program the other night & it was really interesting. Must admit I am tempted to try it but I am still a bit wobbly so maybe if I stall or something i may give it a whirl, will be interested to see how you get on x

Hey Jo

Good you see you, darling.

And no rush ... come over to JUDDDland if and when you fancy it. Unfortunately, this weightloss malarky is a marathon not a sprint! Boo ;)

Glad you're back :D

P x

Hi P well done for your successful DD!! I may have gotthis wrong but i thought u were waiting a month or so before first weigh in. Just wondering how it went?

Morning Sunny

I was and now I'm not!

I weighed in after 3 weeks of JUDDD with a 7lbs weightloss and some inches gone.

Then we went off on a prison-cell holiday (Pontins - don't ask! :eek:) and needed *some* enjoyment, so turned it into an 'all you can possibly eat and drink for one week solid' holiday! ;)

Felt that I'd put weight on (no sh*t! ;)) but got straight back on the JUDDD horse on Monday with a DD and I'm having a stonking week. I feel the inches coming off again and I seriously LURVE not being ruled by the scales ... so much so, that I might never weigh myself again* Ha!!

Hope you're fine and dandy :D

P x

* I am prone to slight exaggeration! ;)

Mooooorning P-fizzle,
Are we 'upping' together today? My tum is in high spirits after brekkie, this is gonna be an ace day i can tell! Hope you and 'muncher' enjoyed cuddles last night, nowt like them :-D
Have a super duper day pet xx

Morning glorious lady

We are indeed in UPPING spirit together. Enjoy your day .... bacon sandwiches and office birthday cakes currently residing in my tum, and it's only 11:30 am! ;)

Mwah
P x

Paulinegin said:
Morning glorious lady

We are indeed in UPPING spirit together. Enjoy your day .... bacon sandwiches and office birthday cakes currently residing in my tum, and it's only 11:30 am! ;)

Mwah
P x

Woooop!! Now thats an UD ;-) Amazes me how hungry i can get on an up given surviving a whole day on basically nothing the day before is relatively easy!!
No bday cake for me today but i'd say i may have earned a kk pb chunky!!

But all us dukaners are dying to know ;) especially the ones of us who are eyeing up the grass on the neighbours garden and thinking it looks mighty greener :D x

I'm watching with interest to Lotto !

Very classy 'Fake Friday' night for me - huuuuge bag of fancy crisps, vat of Chardonnay and documentary about Poundland on the Sky+ box.

One is a happy UP day, bunny! ;)

P x

Paulinegin said:
Very classy 'Fake Friday' night for me - huuuuge bag of fancy crisps, vat of Chardonnay and documentary about Poundland on the Sky+ box.

One is a happy UP day, bunny! ;)

P x

Winner!!
Ive had to brick sized pieces of banana cake. Wowzer! X

Just re-watched the Michael Mosley Horizon doc (which I've saved on my box! ;)) and I am completely, definitely, one hundred percent fired up and evangelical about this way of life.

It's not a diet ... it's a bloody miracle. I am so pleased I found this plan, as a result of the BBC streaming it to the masses and, for that, I will pay my TV licence forever with no moans (probably) ;)

Amen!

P x

Back