P's Judddddddering her fat off! :D

Caroline_Louise said:
So how did 'Hanns way' go darling? xx

Without tempting fate darling, really easy! TBH I haven't struggled with DDs anyway, but it was really comforting knowing that I could have dinner when I got home! :D

Breakfast and lunch to enjoy today, before fasting starts again at 5pm! Coolio :D

Off to check out your first CD day now, gorgeous.

Mwah
P x

It's 8:00 am and the man sitting next to me on the train has just finished a Ginsters-stylee cheese and onion slice, a shop bought three cheese sandwich, a big old latte and some indigestion tablets!! I kid you not.

Do you think he's on an UP UP UP AND AWAY day?! ;)

P x

Paulinegin said:
It's 8:00 am and the man sitting next to me on the train has just finished a Ginsters-stylee cheese and onion slice, a shop bought three cheese sandwich, a big old latte and some indigestion tablets!! I kid you not.

Do you think he's on an UP UP UP AND AWAY day?! ;)

P x

Morning pickle,

Loving the fact that he already knew it would make him feel ropey so he came prepared!

Xx

Ewww, I used to work with a man who also got bits of food stuck in his beard, and his belly was so round he always looked like he was wearing a crop top! I couldn't bear to check, but I reckon he also had bits of food stuck in his belly button :(

scarlett2020 said:
Ewww, I used to work with a man who also got bits of food stuck in his beard, and his belly was so round he always looked like he was wearing a crop top! I couldn't bear to check, but I reckon he also had bits of food stuck in his belly button :(

And I thought some of my dates were bad lol! ;-)

yoga84 said:
And I thought some of my dates were bad lol! ;-)

Hehe yeah, suddenly toby t**t face is a dream boat! X

Morning campers!

So, 5pm UD moving to DD on Hannah's Way is my new danger time. I am used to eating my main meal about 6pm so last night I felt cheated ... humph!! Not hungry, of course, just cheated ;)

Tip toed my way through the minefield by cooking up a lovely Morroccan chicken dish for tonight instead .... and it smelt so good that Kev got up to come and have a proper smell (he works crazy hours so has to go to bed at very early o'clock).

Anyway, all is good in the 'hood. Confident that today will be just fine as I'm that busy at work, all I'm missing is a broom .... ;)

Laters babies! ;)

Mwah
P x

Paulinegin said:
Morning campers!

So, 5pm UD moving to DD on Hannah's Way is my new danger time. I am used to eating my main meal about 6pm so last night I felt cheated ... humph!! Not hungry, of course, just cheated ;)

Tip toed my way through the minefield by cooking up a lovely Morroccan chicken dish for tonight instead .... and it smelt so good that Kev got up to come and have a proper smell (he works crazy hours so has to go to bed at very early o'clock).

Anyway, all is good in the 'hood. Confident that today will be just fine as I'm that busy at work, all I'm missing is a broom .... ;)

Laters babies! ;)

Mwah
P x

Morning pretty lady,

Well done for powering through your 'humph' yesterday. Interesting that 5pm is a bit of a danger zone for some, did you see linda's diary? Guess its all about what suits you and if this routine doesn't then you can just switch it back, no biggy and no harm done. Did you find it easier to control ur UD cals though?

Moroccan chicken sounds lush btw, good little wide aren't u ;-) xxx

Paulinegin said:
Morning campers!

Laters babies! ;)

Mwah
P x

Just change your times around and do 7-7 instead - simples ;-) xxxx

I agree Jo, reviews aren't great and are justified. I only went because some kind chums bought me a 'leaving' gift voucher. Nice experience though :D

We're foodies too, Heston's Fat Duck is my top trump ... was AWESOME :D

Brum was awfully wet this morning and tonight the trains aren't running so I'm currently sitting on a buz ;) Front seat, top deck though so that's my anorak gene happy!! ;)

P x

P x

Oh wow P that is a treat, did you have the tasting menu ?

Mmmm, the chicken sounds nice. Hope you have a good day. :)

Yum, the chicken sounds gorgeous, I love moroccan food, we did go to Marrakech a few years ago...... very yummy food.

Today I am going back on the normal JUDDD as I cannot cope with the 5pm switch over. I had breakfast yesterday, then lunch, but in the afternoon I had about 8 slices of thin ham, 2 slices of cheese, chocolate bar, coffee with cream, so really it was just like another meal at 4pm and Hannahs way is 2 meals so felt like I had failed (which I had really because I had eaten too much), so ate dinner and chocolate birthday cake too.....

Hope it works for you though as it is a brilliant idea....

Paulinegin said:
Laters babies! ;)

Mwah
P x

Tut tut P, is that a 50 shades reference that snuck into your post? I have to admit I was too curious and read the entire trilogy on my Bali holiday :)

Dukanista said:
Tut tut P, is that a 50 shades reference that snuck into your post? I have to admit I was too curious and read the entire trilogy on my Bali holiday :)

Naughty Caro, whilst on holiday with your mamma?! ;)

P x

Back