P's Judddddddering her fat off! :D

Yippee it's eating time!

I have just ended my fast by eating a Waitrose Hot Cross Bun (okay, okay, 2 Waitrose Hot Cross Buns! ;)) on the train! Luckily, the 'cheese and onion slice, three cheese sandwich, latte and indigestion tablets' man is nowhere to be seen, as he's probably on a Down Day right now ;)

Happy Easter! :D

P x

Paulinegin said:
Yippee it's eating time!

I have just ended my fast by eating a Waitrose Hot Cross Bun (okay, okay, 2 Waitrose Hot Cross Buns! ;)) on the train! Luckily, the 'cheese and onion slice, three cheese sandwich, latte and indigestion tablets' man is nowhere to be seen, as he's probably on a Down Day right now ;)

P x

Ha ha!!! Sounds like my kinda man lol!

It's Christmas before Easter... But I get the drift :)

Paulinegin said:
Yippee it's eating time!

P x

I ADORE current buns! Marks n sparks do ones with apples in, tasty delights!! Xx

Mmm hot cross bun!

Hope you have a good day today Pauline :)

X

Morning hot stuff!

Just dropping in to wish u a spiffing friday!
Ooh and also to be nosy, did u have the moroccan chicken yet? And if so wheres the recipe from, was thinking about it whilst running, strange girl that i am :) xxx

I am rather partial to a hot cross bun, toasted with butter in particular....

Greeneyes11 said:
I am rather partial to a hot cross bun, toasted with butter in particular....

Mmm in winter, all cosy inside with ur slippers on. Winner :)

Just stopping by....

Dudes!

Morning to ya. My little Muncher has been at pre-school this morning, and I 'shirk from home' on a Friday so I've had a WHOLE two-and-a-half hours to myself. This is most unusual! :D So, I've cleaned and tidied the house, drunk my weight in tea (DDU today ... roll on 5:00 pm) and now I'm having a chat with you gorgeous gals before I go and collect the apple of my eye.

CL, had the Morrocan Chicken on Tuesday night. I didn't like it (too sweet for me) but my old man gave it 20/10 .... what's that saying about "you can't please all of the people, all of the time"?!! It's a Good Food magazine recipe, so I'll photograph it and add it to your diary later, me old mucker :)

Hope everyone is having a lovely day. It's persistently raining here (again) and Kev (husband) has lost a front tooth crown so is currently running round looking like a crazy fool. He's off to the dentist at 2:30 (tooth - hurty!! SNORT ;)) so hopefully, I won't have to look at the gappy loon for too much longer ;)

Laters!

P xx

aw hope your little one enjoyed pre school my little man starts nursery in January ,will be really strange .Hope your hubby was ok and you have had a fab day :)

alottolose said:
Howdy Dudey :)

Just dropping by to ask what's a DDU? :eek: :) x

Down down up, Lotto! Some of us gals are trying 24 hour fasts rather than named day fasts, so today my fast finished at 5pm (and started on Thursday at 5pm) rather than fasting on 'Friday'. Clear?! ;)

P x

P, what on earth are you doing up so early on a Saturday morning? Hope you have a good one regardless. Xx

Greeneyes11 said:
P, what on earth are you doing up so early on a Saturday morning? Hope you have a good one regardless. Xx

We're up early every morning, Linda!

Hope you have a great day too :D

P x

We are going to Thorpe Park today. That's the only reason I am up so early.

Back