P's Judddddddering her fat off! :D

Hola sexy mama,

Just stopping by to say morning and stuff!
Have a lovely day with ur boys, whatever ur up to. Looks like mr sun has his hat on :) xx

Morning my lovely! New way of JUDDDing sounding good! :D Think I may try that. I like the idea of having a proper calorie laden meal once a day and don't mind fasting the rest of the time. X

Hope you've had a good weekend x

Paulinegin said:
Good morning Down Day, you are welcome :D

P x

Snap! Have a good one missus xx

alottolose said:
Good Morning P :)

How goes it in Juddland? Down Day today, what you munching? :) x

Hey Lotto

Decided not to eat today (just drink my weight in tea) but ten the boss brought in cream cakes ....!

Spent 295 calories on a cream slice so plenty left to cover my skimmed milk cuppa allowance :D

Eating starts at 6:00 pm - chilli and nachos! :D

You're doing Dukan great, my friend and I'm looking forward to properly celebrating your TW achievement with you in February :D

Much love
P x

<---- waves bye bye to another DD!

Well, that was easy and (no-one is more surprised by this than me!), I am LOVING my DDs! :D

UD starts at 6pm and the only thing that might throw me off course is being driven to the bottle as we have difficult house guests for the next three days .... lazy and selfish step daughter, her useless boyfriend and their 5 month old baby. Sorry, harsh but true :(

Wish me luck, I'm homeward bound .... ;)

P x

Paulinegin said:
<---- waves bye bye to another DD!

Well, that was easy and (no-one is more surprised by this than me!), I am LOVING my DDs! :D

UD starts at 6pm and the only thing that might throw me off course is being driven to the bottle as we have difficult house guests for the next three days .... lazy and selfish step daughter, her useless boyfriend and their 5 month old baby. Sorry, harsh but true :(

Wish me luck, I'm homeward bound .... ;)

P x

Oh P, that sounds miserable! But UD dinner sounds yummo, so forget those nob heads and concentrate on that! Families *sigh*
Xx

Thought I'd pop over and find you, Pauline - you're so good at keeping in touch with us Dukaneers! I can see how Juddd is much more your style. A good friend of mine started talking about the Horizon programme at the barbecue I went to last night so I might just get round to watching it. Keep up the good work, girl xx

Eek, up from 2:00 am to 4:00 am with my poor little wheezy Muncher :( and heard the baby cry at least five times in the night (not his fault, I'm just a really light sleeper) - hence, I look *completely stunning* this morning! ;)

Downloaded the True Weight iPhone app which someone recommended on a different link (sorry, can't recall who it was), so I'm daily weighing at the moment to get myself a nice graph of weightloss (that's the plan anyway, Stan) and, ta da, this morning the scales were v kind to me :D

So, today, I will enjoy my UP day until I am satisfied but not bloated, for that is the word of our diet lord, Dr J (copyright CL!) and I will drink my body weight in Diet Coke in an effort to stay awake at my desk .... ;)

Laters babies :D

P x

Back