P's Judddddddering her fat off! :D

Yay! I think it was me. I love it cos even tho it Goes up and down daily the graph shows the overall trend is going down hill :) sorry about the lack of sleep but at least you can eat today so it'll be worth staying awake for! X

Hey Pauline, sorry to hear you didn't have a good night. I hope you're not too tired today. Yay for the scales being kind though :) That App sounds good, I may have to have a look.

Have a good day!

X

Poor P :-(

As a sufferer of ridiculously bad nights also, i feel ur pain. Hope william s'ok, poor baby :-(

Xxx

Oh I feel you're pain, step kids are a pain sometimes especially if you tend to dislike them. My ex's daughter was vile, she caused no end of rows. Thankfully TDM's daughter is lovely.

Apart from that P you sound like this plan is suiting you down to the ground :) x

Excuuuuse me! But u have given me nada to food perve over recently. Throw the step-devils out and give us ur full undivided attention again please ;-) xx

Caroline_Louise said:
Excuuuuse me! But u have given me nada to food perve over recently. Throw the step-devils out and give us ur full undivided attention again please ;-) xx

I agree completely ;-)

Me too... Oh wait :-D

Morning Pauline hope you have a good day. I had a look for that app but looks like it's not available for android which is a shame! Need to get on the iPhone wagon lol.

X

Clareel said:
Morning Pauline hope you have a good day. I had a look for that app but looks like it's not available for android which is a shame! Need to get on the iPhone wagon lol.

X

Ha, my husband has got an android and one of us is always claiming phone superiority depending on who's got coverage, current favourite app, etc

Seriously, it's a laugh a minute in our house!! ;) ;)

P x

PS - saw your note about the October thread, it's only 4th today you know. You can (and I'm sure you will) turn it around :D

Morning lovelies

I have left the house and when I get home tonight the step-monsters will be gone! Huzzah :D To be fair, it's not been too bad and they did have a rotten day yesterday as they had to take baby Jamie to the hospital (all fine now though).

One thing all three of us (Kev, Bubba and me) are agreed on though, is how nice it's been having a baby in the house. Yep, even through the many and varied screaming bits! ;) So much so that we're once more going to try and add to our brood .... now, calm down girls because this won't be plain sailing. I'm getting on a bit (sigh ;)) and I've had three miscarriages in the last 18 months but, no pain no gain and we've got our eyes set firmly on the prize! Woo hoo, anyway we'll have fun trying ;)

UUD day for me today and I have got the most amazeballs 'leftovers salad' for lunch today - salady stuff plus egg, cheese, oven chips and sage & onion stuffing. BRILLIANT! :D Will take a photo when I'm just about to tuck in at my desk.

Sorry I've been a bit AWOL this week. I have been reading all your diaries though and normal service will hopefully be resumed now :D

Have a super, duper day and wrap up warm ... it's brass monkeys out there! :D

P x

Good luck with baby making hun... I'm forever broody so I know exactly how you feel but sadly not to be for me (but I have an amazing son so I count my blessings everyday!)

Glad you've got your home back too... We've missed you xxx

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!
Your back with us, *raises arms to sky* PRAISE DE LORD!

Glad normal activity can now resume, and tres exciting on the baby front. I had so much fun with my friends mental brood (5yr old and 2 yr old) on Tuesday, I so can't wait for an inbuilt comedy show!

I look foward to perving at your lunch later :-D

xxx

I personally prefer the baby making attempts to the real thing but then I am odd :) x

Back