P's Judddddddering her fat off! :D

Morning lovelies

Thanks for all your brilliant posts and support.

Had a fabulous, controlled 2000 calorie UP day and I feel ready to rock my DDU today. Also, my pterostilbene (like resveratrol but 'better' allegedly) has arrived, so I'm excited to see how that works!

Have a great day, you beauties :D

P x

Good work on the controlled up, enjoy today :)

Oo supplement sounds intresting!!

Xx

Paulinegin said:
Morning lovelies

Thanks for all your brilliant posts and support.

Had a fabulous, controlled 2000 calorie UP day and I feel ready to rock my DDU today. Also, my pterostilbene (like resveratrol but 'better' allegedly) has arrived, so I'm excited to see how that works!

Have a great day, you beauties :D

P x

Morning ladybird,

Big huge congrats on the controlled up. Keep doing that and the weight is going to drop off uber fast :)
Wishing u another super duper day xxxx

Ps what the devil is prerostilbene?! (Apart from being better than the other thing!)

Morning P, I have been taking Reservatrol for around a month now, but it doesn't seem to do anything for me, did buy an expensive brand too.... fingers crossed yours works....

Good luck with your DDU day.... hope its a good one.. xx

Hmm, just ordered a **** loud of supplements an somehow that one escaped my notice, humph! Lemme know if they are any good and i may add them to the list! X

well done pauline , i'm like your little wobble every day its a struggle but as long as the tapemeasure isnt going up for me i find that a bonus, its not about a timescale now just less inches over the rest of my life. i need to research these supplements now havent seen them before.

have a lovely day x

Your parcel came today Pauline. Thanks very much....its already being used and is in tomorrows muffins xxx

U bit of DDU has kicked off with Heston's Shepherd's Pie from Waitrose - 473 calories.

Oh my freakin' gosh - absolutely amazeballs!

That is all :D

P x

Ooh P! Just noticed I'm a forum master like you now! Next we take over the world, mwahahahaaaaaa! xx

Hurrah!! Clearly neither of us does much actual work! ;)

P x

Wonder if this 'mster' fandango pays because i might need a job soon lol ;-) xx

hannata said:
Cmon p are you not up yet??? Getting slack lately mdear!!!

Or I'm getting incredibly insomniac... Hm.

Love you fabulous girlie, keep being ur awesome gorgeous self xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hann! Good morning lovely, we were a bit late up today as we (me and my Bubba) turned off the alarm and had an extra cuddle! Brilliant start to the day :D

Thanks for your beautiful message, missus. Right back at ya :D

Mwah

P x

Thumbs up for turning off the alarm and extra cuddles! have a good day today P!

X

Ha hans msg made me laugh, u mental early risers! High 5 to bubba cuddles though :) Lost track of ur pattern but wishing u a tres bon and marvy day, whether fast or feast! Xxx

Last edited:
Back