P's Judddddddering her fat off! :D

Paulinegin said:
Hann! Good morning lovely, we were a bit late up today as we (me and my Bubba) turned off the alarm and had an extra cuddle! Brilliant start to the day :D

Thanks for your beautiful message, missus. Right back at ya :D

Mwah

P x

Yes I woke up at early o'clock and thought I'd spread some positivity lol xxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I was awake early today too, didn't sleep too well.....

Have a great day whatever you are doing xx

Lost track of ur pattern but wishing u a tres bon and marvy day, whether fast or feast! Xxx

Thanks love, UUD today. So far, porridge with banana and honey (although W dished out the banana, so I didn't get very much! ;)) and a Jaffa Cake SPOOKY bar ... such a sophisticat! ;)

P x

I slept through the alarm this morning! Didn't hear a thing. Good job I'm on a DD as didn't have time for breakfast anyway! I like the sound of the Jaffa cake spooky bar :D

Paulinegin said:
Wide awake!!! Hmmm, not good ....

P x

Hi fitty,

Poor u, that sucks arse massively! Any reason? Caffeine? Worrying?

My new sleeping pattern seems to be i cant fall asleep for quite a while, wake up early but stay asleep once am there, that is preferable i think!

Hope u manage to have a reasonable day, coffee coffee coffee for u lovely xxx

I had a slightly better nights sleep last night, still not brilliant, probably explains why I feel so naff today..... probably crash tonight when I need to get up early in the morning for Thorpe Park.... doh!!

Paulinegin said:
Wide awake!!! Hmmm, not good ....

P x

Oh dear. I was woke up at 5am by the sounds of cannons and other battle type noises! Sounds like an Abba song!? Lol

Hope you can get a nap in at some point today? X

Morning P :)

I slept rubbish last night, late to sleep, early to wake, but strangely think the DD saved me as I feel quite "fresh" :)

Hope you're having a good day today xx

Morning campers

Feeling pretty chuffed with myself as I did my second CONTROLLED up day yesterday - yippee, maybe I've *finally* got the hang of this :D

Also, I feel pretty amazing at the moment ... whether it's the pterostilbene, or whether it's being on in control of food, or whether it's just appreciating my lovely life, I'm not sure .... but, let me tell you, I like it!! :D :D

My little Muncher has come down with chicken pox, bless him. To be honest, we've been expecting it all week as they have had 10 cases at his nursery. The spots are out today, but he's absolutely fine in himself. He's been a bit off all week (which was obviously the start of the pox), so hopefully he's on the upward climb now. Have bought a boat load of calamine lotion for when the itching starts!!

DDU for me today and, all being well, I'm planning a glass of wine tonight to celebrate that Friday feeling! Will weigh in the in the morning and see the scores on the doors.

Have a fabulous day, me hearties! :D

P x

Morning campers

Feeling pretty chuffed with myself as I did my second CONTROLLED up day yesterday - yippee, maybe I've *finally* got the hang of this :D

Also, I feel pretty amazing at the moment ... whether it's the pterostilbene, or whether it's being on in control of food, or whether it's just appreciating my lovely life, I'm not sure .... but, let me tell you, I like it!! :D :D
x

Lovely post to read P (apart from W's pox that is!)
I feel like 'that' about life this week, I really think it has so much to do with being in control of whats going in your mouth, ad because we know it'll lead to good things. I am so much happier that even if I haven't a massive loss on Mon when I weigh it won't deterr me as I am getting so much from the way I am now eating. Everyone has something that suits them I guess...its just finding it :) Good work on the vino late, enjoy! xxxxxxx

Strangely I have been feeling happier this week too..... was crafting stuff out of paper the other day with The Killers new album blasting out and I sat and thought how happy I was..... I think fitting into a size 14 clothes has helped this feeling too as I am definately feeling slimmer now....

Greeneyes11 said:
Strangely I have been feeling happier this week too..... was crafting stuff out of paper the other day with The Killers new album blasting out and I sat and thought how happy I was..... I think fitting into a size 14 clothes has helped this feeling too as I am definately feeling slimmer now....

There's definitely a feel good factor about fitting into smaller clothes. I feel the same, like life is on the up x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Massive YAY to all this happiness chickitas! We all deserve it :) xx

Afternoon Mrs P :)

Hope W is feeling better soon :) I still remember the itch from chicken pox...only to be outdone by the itch I got on my arm when it was covered in plaster :D... thank goodness for wooden spoons :D.

Enjoy your vino tonight - I agree I feel so much happier with JUDDD there's something so liberating about it, like we're living and not struggling anymore with food :) baby steps but y'know.

Have a great day lovely xx

I managed to avoid all those childhood spotty things and then got chicken pox 2 weeks before my 30th. So I had a right scabby face. Pft.

Dreading my boys getting them. Was easy when they were babies and were poorly. Just stick em on the boob lol

Back