P's Judddddddering her fat off! :D

Re the chicken pox, P...I found that calamine lotion a pain to put on and so I tried aqueous cream that has calamine lotion in it instead. It was brill - went on a treat, much easier and brought better relief than the lotion on its own. I asked the pharmacist for it. I also used children's piriton which helped with the itching.

Hope muncher is better soon.

MissHapp said:
Re the chicken pox, P...I found that calamine lotion a pain to put on and so I tried aqueous cream that has calamine lotion in it instead. It was brill - went on a treat, much easier and brought better relief than the lotion on its own. I asked the pharmacist for it. I also used children's piriton which helped with the itching.

Hope muncher is better soon.

Thanks MissHapp, really appreciate that.

Touch wood, I think we're through the worst. Muncher has had a horrid week - very clingy and sad :( I'm hoping that was the pox and now the spots are here, we're coming out of the tunnel.

Tomorrow will tell, I guess ...

P x

Hello UP Friday night, we've been expecting you :D

My little pox-ridden Muncher has been asleep since 4:00 pm, bless him.

UP dinner was Quorn Tikka Masala (begged me on its packaging to 'try for free' so I did - 'twas okay BUT way over caloried for taste and relatively v £ expensive too (even though it was free! ;)) and oven chips ... yum to the ever reliable oven chip!! :D

Chardonnay is cracked open, soaps are commencing, 'tis officially the weekend and tomorrow is weigh-day. Grrrr, bring it on scales, you hold no fear for this controlled JUDDDerer! High five to me :D

Happy Friday, lovely virtual friends. Hope your planned Friday nights are slightly more rock'n'roll than mine!! ;)

P x

PS ... I feel 'thinner' :D

Not belong Laura till your at tw xxx

Great loss Pauline xxxx good girl xxxx

Wow, that is an excellent loss, especially as you were drinking wine last night..... Well Done... have a great day, and hope your little muncher doesn't feel too bad today.

My grand daughter broke her arm yesterday, exactly the same as my son did when he was 4, 5 years ago, both bones in lower arm so it looks like a nice "v" shape.... she is off to theatre first thing this morning as no anaethestist would put a 14 month old to sleep last night. Praying they will fix it without having to open her arm up....

Well done P u little star!!! :-D xxx

Paulinegin said:
Tea, toast and 3lbs off! :D

Good morning and happy UP weekend, me darlins'! :D

P x

Triple blinkin yays to you my lovely :-D

How great is that?? I knew you'd do it :-D

Have a fabulous UD :) xxxx

Back