P's Judddddddering her fat off! :D

Ah, you lovely girls - thank you :D

Did an early dash to the supermarket this morning as will be confined to barracks with my poxy Muncher for the rest of the day. Spent an absolute fortune - seriously, the price of food these days is unbelievable and it keeps going up!! Rant over ;)

Had a really nice NSV today too, my cellulite is looking fabulous (ha!! ;)) - much less lumpy and just much less in general! I bloody love JUDDD :D

Enjoy your day, everyone

P x

Woop woop on the war on cellulite!!

Arg yes it is getting pricier think I'm gonna go to the market and butchers next week see if its any cheaper!

Xxx

Woop woop. I'll do a little toast to you tonight. Finally going to try the orange truffle flavoured Baileys. A gazillion calories per thimbleful no doubt. Ha

OMG <gulp> "orange truffle flavoured Bailey's" seriously you have got to report back on what that tastes like, I'm imagining liquid Chocolate Orange :eek: :) mmmmmm x

Orange Fry's Five Centres with a kick. Or, yeah, Terry's Choc Orange. If you like the orange creams in any of the choc boxes you will like this.

Fortunately, or unfortunately, my dairy tolerance has decided to weaken since Juddding so can't drink too much.

halfangelhalftart said:
Orange Fry's Five Centres with a kick. Or, yeah, Terry's Choc Orange. If you like the orange creams in any of the choc boxes you will like this.

Fortunately, or unfortunately, my dairy tolerance has decided to weaken since Juddding so can't drink too much.

Ooh I might have to get some if that for Xmas - orange creams are my favourite :-D x

Morning gorgeous gals, hope you're all fine and dandy.

It's a beautiful sunny day out there and it's Harvest Festival service at church, with the pre-schoolers participating and we're .... still under house arrest with chicken pox :( The spots are much worse today and Muncher is a bit miserable so, hopefully, we've now climbed to the top of the hill and it will start getting better ... :)

So, UUD which means porridge with banana and honey and a full on pork belly roast sans a glass of vino, before fast commences at 5:30 pm :D

Seeing as we're stuck in (did I mention that? ;)), we're planning a WII games afternoon - think Muncher will love Mario Karts (and beat us at it, too! ;))

Happy Sunday :D

P x

Aww shame you guys are still stuck in, but sounds like you've made lots of fun for inside, games and a roast Mmmmm :)

Hope you have a good day

My first UUD .. I'm scarrred LOL (and blatantly going to have a rum at 4!!)

X

Hope your little one feels better soon even if its just so you can escape to the outside world.

Your roast sounds yummy. We haven't had one for a while so might plan one for an UP day this week.

Hope you enjoyed your afternoon of Wii games

Back