P's Judddddddering her fat off! :D

Your juddereing away to an a size zero at this rate xxx

sididd said:
Your juddereing away to an a size zero at this rate xxx

Ha, i was gonna say that :-D xx

Morning P, well done on your loss this week 3lb off is amazing!

Hope you have a good day today and your little man is feeling better soon!

X

Hope everything is okay P and little muncher isn't feeling too bad. xx

Mooorning,

Ur fabulous , that is all:)

Xxxx

yoga84 said:
Where are you P - I miss you xx

Me tooooo! She watssapped moi this morning though. Childcare for poorly bubba causing grief i fink :-( xx

How's it going hun ? x

Helloooooo JUDDDerers!

Thanks for your lovely messages. I've been in a right old funny mood this week .... "a bit low" as my dear old mum used to say. I've been keeping up-to-date with all your diaries, but didn't want to spread my doom and gloom so (unusually, before you say it!) I kept my mouth shut ;)

The ONLY thing to which I can attribute this 'air of strangeness' is my little Muncher being poxy and our routine being completely up the in air. Anyway, I dropped him off at nursery today, so he can play with his friends and I am at work and, do you know what, I am feeling just great again! Strange, huh?

DDU for me and I've just had a Boots Shapers chicken tikka flatbread and packet of Wotsits (hahahaha, love a cheesy yellow finger! ;)) - 400 ish calories, BOOM to quote the gorgeous CL :D

Hope you're all having a super fine day. Keep busting the flab! :D

P x

The first time I was pregnant I had no suspicions and went to doc with low mood and anxiety. It was my brother of all people who suspected.

Same happened following pregnancies....

The first time I was pregnant I had no suspicions and went to doc with low mood and anxiety. It was my brother of all people who suspected.

Same happened following pregnancies....

Ha, trust me Cara, with our little Muncher sleeping slap bang in the middle of us, it ain't that! ;)

P x

Paulinegin said:
Helloooooo JUDDDerers!

Thanks for your lovely messages. I've been in a right old funny mood this week .... "a bit low" as my dear old mum used to say. I've been keeping up-to-date with all your diaries, but didn't want to spread my doom and gloom so (unusually, before you say it!) I kept my mouth shut ;)

The ONLY thing to which I can attribute this 'air of strangeness' is my little Muncher being poxy and our routine being completely up the in air. Anyway, I dropped him off at nursery today, so he can play with his friends and I am at work and, do you know what, I am feeling just great again! Strange, huh?

DDU for me and I've just had a Boots Shapers chicken tikka flatbread and packet of Wotsits (hahahaha, love a cheesy yellow finger! ;)) - 400 ish calories, BOOM to quote the gorgeous CL :D

Hope you're all having a super fine day. Keep busting the flab! :D

P x

Glad to have you back Hun - we missed you loads :-(

BOOM!!!! Xxxx

Hahahaha, do you know what Sid? Even if you stripped my bones of ALL their meat, I would still never be a size zero!! :D

P x

Me neither:sigh2::sigh2:

Glad your back hun xxx we missed you!!

LOL no zeros here either, think I've given up on ever gettin to a six I'd have to chop me leg off LOL

Pouring a large rum just home from my exam :)

alottolose said:
Been feeling the same myself hun - put mine down to the cold weather and shorter days :(....glad you're feeling better now :) x

Thanks Lotto and I'm sure that's affected me too ... blooming dark mornings :(

Hope you're feeling better too, sweet pea :D

P x

Back