P's Judddddddering her fat off! :D

yoga84 said:
Next weeks weigh in plan there P ;-) xx

Cheers A, but next week's plan is actually .... ta da ... Weightwatchers.

Going back to my roots to blast this fat away and then, when and if I *ever* (sigh ;)) get to a maintenance position, I be back to JUDDD.

So it's ciao for now from me but I'll keep reading all your diaries, 'cos I is nosey, innit ;)

Good luck everyone, as a wise friend of mine once said 'we're all on the same journey, just different paths' :D

Mwah
P x

Pauline you'll find the right diet for you. Its a trial and error experiment. Good luck at ww . Are you joining the the www thread????? Mwaaaaaaa right back atcha xxx

sididd said:
Pauline you'll find the right diet for you. Its a trial and error experiment. Good luck at ww . Are you joining the the www thread????? Mwaaaaaaa right back atcha xxx

Thanks skinny! :D

Don't think I will join the WW thread, otherwise I'll have a blooming diary in every forum!! ;)

P x

Good luck P. am considering weightwatchers myself. Just have a busy week in a couple of weeks so will reconsider after that. At least with weightwatchers I know I should lose most weeks and can save my points for treats at the weekend.

Just catching up P, have you still got your mouse ? Last year I discovered my little darlings had brought me one in that was still alive & living behind the fridge. i kept wondering why Bailey was sitting in the kitchen so decided to pull the fridge out & there he was "Mickey". I screamed & ran off & when I went back he was nowhere to be seen, so like you i spent a small fortune on humane traps putting chocolate in them & all sorts - nothing !!!! This went on for a week & I knew he was still in the kichen because Bailey kept going in there at night & not moving, anyway one night I heard what sounded like a riot going on & the bloody cats had caught him & he was squealing. I managed to get him off them & took him down to the woods at 1am in my pj's.

Anyway I hope WW works out for you hun x

Best of luck with WW P! X

Ive been considering WW, i am a life time member as i did get to target weight and maintained it, it was back in 1988 though!!! Im going to try and stay on Dukan for the time being, good luck P xx

Good Luck with WW P :)...as you say we all have to find the path that suits us. Hope you'll update us...and be back really soon..we'll miss you if not!!

Good luck at Weight Watchers P! Hope to see you back soon x

Good luck P! Let us know how you're getting on :)

Good luck P. am considering weightwatchers myself.

Anyway I hope WW works out for you hun x

Best of luck with WW P! X

Ive been considering WW, i am a life time member as i did get to target weight and maintained it, it was back in 1988 though!!! Im going to try and stay on Dukan for the time being, good luck P xx

Good Luck with WW P :)...as you say we all have to find the path that suits us. Hope you'll update us...and be back really soon..we'll miss you if not!!

Good luck with ww x

Thanks you gorgeous gals :D

Mwah
P x

Are you starting a WW diary? Mine has switched to WW now :) be good to see a familiar face!! X

Cai said:
Are you starting a WW diary? Mine has switched to WW now :) be good to see a familiar face!! X

Hey Cai, thinking no diary at the moment ... not really on the zone :(

Would love to follow your though, what's it called?

P x

Paulinegin said:
Hey Cai, thinking no diary at the moment ... not really on the zone :(

Would love to follow your though, what's it called?

P x

' 14-21lbs to go...SW diary to get me back to where I was! '

It isn't SW now tho!
Come and join in the WW fun! I love looking through diaries for ideas etc xx

Cai said:
' 14-21lbs to go...SW diary to get me back to where I was! '

It isn't SW now tho!
Come and join in the WW fun! I love looking through diaries for ideas etc xx

Bless ya ...'WW fun' ;)

P x

Back