Psoriasis

Miss_Rooster

Well I was on a complete downer Saturday. My Boyfriend I wanted to go shopping and I didnt wanna leave my room. The reason? Feeling so uncomfortable at my size in the heat AND my psoriasis. My psoriasis has flared up on my face of all places because I have had stress this last week. Feel shorrible but i know it will get better when im back fully into the diet. xxxx

i have it too :( and so does mini so we understand!

i usually only have it in my scalp and a couple of other hidden places BUT i have flared up in the last 3 weeks and im covered. scabs everywhere except my face (as yet but expecting it any minute!). this is only the third time in 15 yrs i have exploded in it and its not much fun. too hot to cover arms and legs so i am getting the odd few stares when out and about.

tell u what tho...even if ppl do look...both the scars and fat are temporary so sod everyone else :D dont let it make u hide. natural sunlight is the best thing for u to start healing so get out and enjoy it.

xxxx

Me too....:(

It's extra horrid at the moment - all over my scalp and face, where I don't usually suffer it, and these patches seem to be taking forever to improve, whereas on the rest of my body they pop up and disappear quite quickly.

I wonder what's caused us to be suffering more than usual?

Sorry, I've no helpful suggestions to offer - other than Tidman's seasalt baths, and Vitamin E oils and gels, which seem to help me a bit.....Even though it's hot, I find I'm cooler swathed in loose white linen....well, that's my excuse for not baring all!

Commiserations to all.... and stop that scratching!!!

Me too, scalp, tops of arms, ears and boobs (underneath and on top, so itchy and very embarrasing to scratch!!)

Mini recommended eye q capsules a few weeks ago to me. They are quite expensive #21.99, but I swear since taking them my psoriasis is going. I've had psoriasis for nearly 7 years, and after 2 weeks worth of these capsules it's going :)

It might not work for everyone, but i'd def recommend them to everyone.

Back