Psyllium husks advice please

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Sez, 14 March 2007 Social URL.

1. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Just bought some psyllium husk powder, following advice given to me on this forum. I have a vague idea someone said I can add them to a pack, and make a thicker kind of muffin thing. How much do I add please, and what is the recommended frequency to keep things moving? (once a day, twice a week or whatever?)

Many thanks

Sez
    xx:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MissPiggyFi

MissPiggyFi somebody shrink me

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet USA
    I believe you should take it every day, but I'm sure someone who knows more will be along soon with more answers

4. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

I add 10mls of powder to a hot vanilla pack. I make the pack up and blend then put into a bowl and sprinkle the husk powder over the top and stir. Only use one a day.

Its a very similar consistency to ready brek, be careful you do not add too much else its like wallpaper paste.

Linda

5. pokerstar

pokerstar Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Hi Sez

I'm a great fan of psyillium husks but i take capsules so i can't help with how much...sorry

Christina x

6. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Thanks again, will try the 10mls once a day, will mix into a soup and cook as a muffin, I think.

Lets hope it works!!

7. Kath

Kath Water water everywhere

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Ooh let me know how you get on with these please :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.