Psyllium Husks

Moleymole

Nicki xxx
I have just had them through the post - so how much do I have ? hope they help !!

Start off with a heaped teaspoon or so, if no stirrings have another later in the day. If you are bunged up it might take a couple of days but you shouldn't get cramps etc, it is very gentle as well as being effective. Drink plenty of fluids to help them along.

Basically build up to the level YOU need. I have a heaped tablespoon in OJ most days

fab thanks hun x

oh dear god you could of had mine!

DO NOT LEAVE IT TO GO HARD!

it goes like wall paper paste... literally plops off the spoonback into the glss!

iv managed 2 glasses and give up, id rather never pooh again haha

let me know how you go, u can have mine if u want chick ha xxx

I gave up on the powder after one try and went out and bought the capsules!

me no likey blurrrggghhh felt like I was in the jungle !!!! I'm a celebrity get me out of here !!!!!!!!!!

Hi Nicki
I have mine with orange water flavouring and use that and the p.h. in a massive glass of water so it doesnt seem so powdery/strong. Then I drink some water after.
First few times I just used p.h. and water and it made me want to be sick.
I hope you get used to it soon. xx

Ah sorry, forgot to mention I mix mine in a glass of cold oj and down it in seconds before it starts to thicken. Don't put it in anything warm, it thickens much quicker.

I did once sit down with it, got carried away reading a post on here and then almost choked when I tipped 250ml of jelly into my mouth and face...never again! I mix and drink it standing at the fridge now.

Back