1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Psyllium husks

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by louise11A, 4 September 2014 Social URL.

1. louise11A

louise11A Well-Known Member

Ones anyone take things to help keep them ermmmmm.... Regular ha ha do they work?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Tiggemma

Tiggemma Well-Known Member

Yes. Without them I am very irregular! They do work. Takes a few doses but they definitely ease things along nicely!

4. louise11A

louise11A Well-Known Member

It says to take them before food so so you just take them before you have your shake?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

5. Tiggemma

Tiggemma Well-Known Member

I take them half and hour before I have a product with a glass of water. They really did change my issues in that area. I had poo issues before Cambridge and it got worse during. But with the husks it was no bother. I think I'll stick with them forever. I got them in the penny sale at holland and Barratt.

6. Autumn76

Autumn76 Well-Known Member

They're a good find and a natural way to go. As a medic it would suggest this option over dulcolax or senna max etc any day of the week. I use Cambridge fibre powder and find 1 spoon twice a day works good for me but if I could get to H&B often enough I would get them. X