Psyllium husks

It says to take them before food so so you just take them before you have your shake? Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I take them half and hour before I have a product with a glass of water. They really did change my issues in that area. I had poo issues before Cambridge and it got worse during. But with the husks it was no bother. I think I'll stick with them forever. I got them in the penny sale at holland and Barratt.

I take them half and hour before I have a product with a glass of water. They really did change my issues in that area. I had poo issues before Cambridge and it got worse during. But with the husks it was no bother. I think I'll stick with them forever. I got them in the penny sale at holland and Barratt.

They're a good find and a natural way to go. As a medic it would suggest this option over dulcolax or senna max etc any day of the week. I use Cambridge fibre powder and find 1 spoon twice a day works good for me but if I could get to H&B often enough I would get them. X

Back