Soup - 0.5
Tomatoes/Jelly - 0

Walk at lunch - 1 earned

Cous Cous - 5
Burgers - 2
Crackerbread - 2
Bread - 1.5

Walk to band gets me another 2

What burgers do you have for 2points?! :)

Tesco Meat-free ones

If I remember right 1 = 1.5 pt but 2 averages to 2.

Another fine trip to the scales today. Since the realisation everything has been holding nicely, no gains at all :)

Porridge - 3
Jam - 1

Cous Cous - 3
Soup - 0.5
Carrots/Dressing - 0
Jelly - 0

Well done on your post realisation maintaining fineness!! ha!

Haha thanks very much! I like that phrase :D

Tea;

Potatos - 5
Chicken - 3
Veg - 0
Bread - 2
Crackerbread - 2

Just came in to see how you are doing since your realisation, and I needn't of worried as it looks like you are doing just fine!

Well done it seems you are in full control ! :D

ps:
Ha I like cc's post too! hehe:)

Someone worried about me? Wow, I feel overly loved right now :cool:

Lovely that you are doing so lovely :) xxx

Lovely of you to post this lovely quote about :)

CF - 8

Porridge - 3
Jam - 1

Cous Cous - 3
Soup - 0.5
Carrots/dressing/jelly - 0

Mince and tatties - 3
Rice - 5
Bread - 2
Jelly - 0

Walk to band and back gets me 2

Right, disappearing until Sunday or Monday. 2 mates getting married (knew the guy from primary school as year under me, then I was mates with his now-bridge all through high school and when they got together all mates etc...one of them ones!) so not pointing as such for next couple of days.

However, you never forget! I'm not going off the rails, in fact I know most of my food outwith the meal (porridge breakfast, soup lunch, pasta tea today) and will be doing a big walk today AND tomorrow morning.

Just, switching off the pointing is all!

See y'all on the other side :)

enjoy it!!!

enjoy it!!!

I fully intend to :D

It is nice to be able to switch off the point stuff for once, I must admit! Could never imagine it as a normal daily thing though which is good, rather just the one-offs for events! Which I guess is where I really want to be, always vigilant...but also able to adjust and enjoy too!

I guess that's what maintaining is!

Enjoy ur weekend! Good luck with your "RPAYG" ha that is my new favourite saying!! :D

Enjoy your point free weekend... But I have a sneaky feeling you shall be 'roughly pointing' as you go... RPAYG for short ;)

Have a good one Mister. xxx

Enjoy ur weekend! Good luck with your "RPAYG" ha that is my new favourite saying!! :D

Actually, I've completely switched off, I can honestly say that!

The bowl of ice cream I'm going to have with a pint can of tennants lager in a minute is testament to this ;)

Hope you've enjoyed over indulging this weekend!! :)

Well howdy ho everyone, I am back!

Wedding went very well (well...they got married, can’t ask for more technically!). Meal was lovely too and everyone drank too much!

Not been pointing but unsure how I will have done. Minus Sunday (when I was dead) I have done a big walk each day and I know yesterday I was actually a decent whack under my points, and not really through trying.

But the main thing was enjoyment! Oh and 2 people at the wedding didn’t recognise me, with one saying...and I quote “Jesus Christ you’ve lost a power of weight” which was nice!

Anyway, back to normal today;

Porridge – 3
Jam - 1

Cous Cous - 3
Soup - 1
Tomatoes - 0
Jelly - 0

Walk at lunch gets me 1

Back