punkiiis before and after pic > still 3 stone to lose but see the latest pix :)

hey Pinkii how are you doing love. :)

hey jim im doing really well , not had much time to come online lately but i am keeping on top of my goals & feeling great , how are you doing? x

I'm fine love, nothing much changes in my life these days. LOL

WOW!!!!! This is a real inspiration to me! Amazing and well done. I am new here and only on day 2, so I hope to stick it out and lose all the weight I need!

Well done that is absolutely AMAZING! I hope you enjoy your slimmer self for years to come!

awww dargaonfly i never been called that before ! lol.

thanks guys for the contining motivation currently 1 stone & 1lbs away from my ten stone goal <3.

Dragonfly's are beautiful, all those sparkly colours and gauzy wings.

1st 1! Not long, keep it up! Done awesome!

I agree Jim, but I seem to have some sort of panic attack if one flies at me, its involuntary lol. I just freak!

Wow!
What an inspiration!
You look absolutely stunning ladycakes!
Lyss xx

thankyou peoples =)

jimmm hi =)

hey Lyss not spoke to you before how are you doing ? x

scott thankyou && i have snackajacks here for you still lol.

Hey!
I'm doing good thanks!
I have been away for a while as I have been switching between diets!
I started on w8 for a kick start and then I have been following wws for a while but struggle with the slow weight loss! haha! I have been mainly focusing on getting fitter recently and am completing my first 10K run next week (eeeeekk!!) as well as becoming a kickboxing addict!?!
I am going on holiday in 9 weeks so am back being very strict with myself and AM going to lose another 2 stone before I go - I am one of those people that needs something to work towards to get results because I am too damn stubborn to not achieve them! haha!
You have done amazingly well honey, you should be so very proud of yourself x

you sound a bit like me , i foccused all i had on exercise stuff & im stubborn too very very much so .. just remember to eat enough if your doing a lot of exercise or your body will store the fat ,

& 10k run jesusssssssss lol. i dont even think i could do that.. but i love boxercise & boxing..

let me know how you get on? xx

Glad to find someone else like me!

My response to people who congratulate me on my willpower is usually " Yeah, it's not willpower it's sheer bloodyminded stubborness!"

I'm not gonna let the feeder inside me win!! haha!

I will keep you updated on the run .... it's such a huge achievement for me and I reckon if at over 20 stone still I can complete a 10K run then anyone can!!

xx

yeah i like your attitude girly... and your making me motivated to do it myself... so thanks =)..

i always put my motivation down to , a simple thing.... HATE.. i knew and felt wat it was like to utterly hate myself and my life and know what it was like to ruin my health and life... so now... its too easy to make the right choices coz i will never go back... NO WAY.

xxx

Haha I went to ASDA about 2 hours after and bought 5 for £2 on the bbq ones and a big pack of cheese ones, cured that craving good! Shall come nick those ones, should I run out though ;) x

Back