Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.

Discussion in 'Holidays' started by Kkimi88, 27 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Kkimi88

Kkimi88 Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet SS+
    Me and my boyfriend will be visiting this beautiful island this September and I'm really excited :D. Just wondered whether anyone else had been and what their experiences were like?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I spent my honeymoon in DR and loved every minute of it. For what you pay for it you get the total caribean feel for about half the price, it's great!!!!

4. RoseyRoo1983

RoseyRoo1983 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Me and the other half went to Punta Cana in April and we had the most amazing holiday. The hotel was adults only so we had a totally relaxing break!
    Would recommend DR to anyone!!! x

5. RoseyRoo1983

RoseyRoo1983 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Hey,

Just had a thought - wouldnt really recommend any of the trips that you will be offered, they are a waste of money. The DR is basically designed to rip off the Americans and everything is over priced accordingly. If you need any thing you can buy it for a 1/4 of the price outside of the hotel grounds.....but if you venture out of the hotel make sure you are with your other half!

Enjoy your holiday - it is beautiful and very relaxing and the food is gorgeous, especially so if you are a lover of seafood! Do you know what hotel you are going to?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.