purple_kathryn's weekly weigh in

purple_kathryn

Mostly harmless
I actually have a note of my weight back to the start of my diet but I'll just post the monthly figures and start from this week

Started 1st June 2009 20st 12lbs
1st July 20st 2 lbs
1st August -19st 7lbs
1st September-19st 1lb
1st October -18st 6lbs
1st November - 18st 1lb

So todays weight is 18st 2lbs. Yep I've put on a 1lb although in my defence I was out for a big meal last night and i have drunk an awful lot of water. So I'm hoping for better things next week :)

YOU ARE DOING BRILLIANTLY!!! TWO stone DOWN!!! :)

Keep it up! ;)

xx

Thank you! Getting anxious to get those last couple of lbs to get me 3 stone down!

Then only another 7 to go :rolleyes:

Brilliant - I've got 10lbs to go before I get to 3 stone. Can't wait to get there! You will have to update your weight loss - if you're 7 lbs away your total loss should be 35 lbs! Don't do yourself out of that 5 lbs..... it's a fantastic amount!! Get a ticker - great way to track your weight loss.

I have got it all worked out and should all go to plan, I'll reach 48 lbs in total by Xmas 09. Worth it .... just to wear something glittery and not feel like a xmas pudding!

Will look out for your posts - we're both heading for the same place!

Good luck!!;)
xx

7 stone :p

DUH... sorry - blond moment (no offence to any blondies - I'm one too) :flirt2:

xx

No worries :D

I wish it was 7lbs. One day it will be!!!!!!!! :cool:

Todays weigh in is......

17st 12lb! Which is a drop of 4lbs since last week (however due the circumstances I think it's probably more like a drop of 2lbs)

Which means I've hit the 3st mark! So happy happy happy :)
So I have 7lbs to lose in 5 weeks. Hmmmm unfortunately it's the xmas 5 weeks :rolleyes:

and today is........

17st 13lb

So plus 1lb

I've been having a really crappy week this week so I think I'm just going to pretend it never happened :p

drum roll please.....

17.9 :)

-4lbs!

Well done kathryn, you are doing well, it is always a good thing to keep on going even when you have a little slip up. Looks like you will make your goal for christmas.

Fingers crossed. Fortunately I've only got a work xmas do lined up so it's just a matter of ignoring the choccies

-1lb :)

Any minus I am happy with!

17.6 -2lbs

Which means I'm only 1lb off my next mini target!

Back