PurpleMum's Diary

5.5lbs off this week Woohoo!

Wow fantastic!!

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

Wow we done that's awesome and deserved. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks everyone. I'm really chuffed with it.

I do have to confess that I went abit off course today. We had a family day out together for the first time in a long time. We went to the beach. I haven't been in years. We went somewhere special for lunch. I didn't go full scale grease, but not the healthiest either - chicken tortilla wrap thing with salad. It was yummy, but had mayo etc inside I didn't know when I ordered (thought it was sweet chilli). The salad had a gorgeous salad dressing, but it was oil based. I also had an ice cream cone later. Very naughty.

To make up for it, I walked for hours, and went mad in the garden for hours. I didn't have any other grub. It wasn't ideal, but I did plenty of exercise to try and cancel it out. I'm back to normal tomorrow. I think I'll be feeling the consequences of all the exercise in the morning, so it will serve as a reminder that I have to work my backside off to have a day like that! I'm still feeling positive over all. I'm not sitting thinking, I messed up so I may as well go mad and eat loads more. I enjoyed a nice meal and did the work to make up for it. I can't make a habit of it, otherwise I'll be stuck where I am. I'm sorting out tomottows menu now to keep me on track. I'll bring it prepared and leave my money at home so I can't buy anything else. The xen might come in handy soon.The challenge now is to manage even a small loss this week after today. It's a challenge, and I want to do it!

Sounds like you had a lovely day out. And I think you have a brilliant attitude. I think its best to enjoy things like days out. Its not as if they happen every day :) Hope you're not too stiff and achy this morning! :)

Bumble
x

Thanks guys. Today went well, completely back on track. I had a sneaky wi this morning to assess any damage from yesterday, but I was wi slightly less!?! I know these things fluctuate, but hopefully it means I just stick to the plan this week and still make the loss by net wi. I was not achy where I expected this morning. I guess all the walking had got my muscles well warmed up before I did the heavy stuff around the garden. I have really hurt my arm at the elbow. i have no clue if this was done carrying the lo, doing the garden or what. It hasn't got any better as the day went on. It's in a weird spot so I don't know what's going on - it's making me feel old! Still, I'm delighted I'm not sore all over after yesterday. I'm excited waiting for the hrm too.

Thanks guys. Today went well, completely back on track. I had a sneaky wi this morning to assess any damage from yesterday, but I was wi slightly less!?! I know these things fluctuate, but hopefully it means I just stick to the plan this week and still make the loss by net wi. I was not achy where I expected this morning. I guess all the walking had got my muscles well warmed up before I did the heavy stuff around the garden. I have really hurt my arm at the elbow. i have no clue if this was done carrying the lo, doing the garden or what. It hasn't got any better as the day went on. It's in a weird spot so I don't know what's going on - it's making me feel old! Still, I'm delighted I'm not sore all over after yesterday. I'm excited waiting for the hrm too.

Another good day Hun... I wonder if you have maybe just pulled something funny or worked a muscle you have never used before ? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well, another boring report that I had another good day on the wagon. I guess this proves how much being in a good frame of mind helps progress. It's early days still, but I'm just not finding it such a chore. I know the more difficult times will come, so I'm making the most of now.
Got an email to say the hrm should be here Monday, and I can't wait to get it - I love gadgets.

Which HRM did you get ?

Well, I got through today. I would have been over in my fat on my main meal had I taken the xen today. The planning didn't work out, so I had to make the best choice I could from what was available. I had chicken gougons which would have been deep fried, with salad no dressing. I was still within the calories, and well within the daily allowance for fat. It reminded me how much I need to keep planning ahead. I'm happy enough, especially as i managed not to use the change of plan as a reason to eat lots of anything. Still waiting for my hrm, and starting to think of a mini reward if I have a loss showing on monday. I avoided the scales this morning. I really wanted to hop on, but resisted. If I go on them and show a loss, especially later in the week, I am more likely to think I can relax the rules over the weekend.

Well, I got through today. I would have been over in my fat on my main meal had I taken the xen today. The planning didn't work out, so I had to make the best choice I could from what was available. I had chicken gougons which would have been deep fried, with salad no dressing. I was still within the calories, and well within the daily allowance for fat. It reminded me how much I need to keep planning ahead. I'm happy enough, especially as i managed not to use the change of plan as a reason to eat lots of anything. Still waiting for my hrm, and starting to think of a mini reward if I have a loss showing on monday. I avoided the scales this morning. I really wanted to hop on, but resisted. If I go on them and show a loss, especially later in the week, I am more likely to think I can relax the rules over the weekend.

Planning definitely helps.. Bet you can't wait for your HRM to come... I love gadgets x

Yesterday went well, I planned a head and it was much easier. I did have a craving for sweets, so got some strawberry licorice. It takes ages to chew a piece, and is low in fat:). It's pretty sugary, so calorie-wise I had to sacrafice part of my evening meal to keep me within my daily allowance. Today was hard. I gave-in and weighed myself this morning. I'm on track for a loss when I do my weekly weigh in on Monday, but I didn't have the motivation to get up and go and do anything much. I did collect my hrm from the sorting office. It's all set up and good to go, so I'm gonna have to try it out. I'm not going to get any time to myself tomorrow, so I'm abit frustrated that I'll have to wait til Monday.

2.2lbs off this week which I'm ecstatic about since I haven't even started thanking the xen again yet

That's great!!

Back