push-up bras are the best

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by 10stonesize10, 21 June 2007 Social URL.

1. 10stonesize10

10stonesize10 Member

Someone I know said I had nice boobs after the weight loss.......
    Well , I dont
    Calvin Klein push-up bras
    try it...............
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lottyfern

Lottyfern Full Member

Lighterlife now CD
    OHHHH were do you get them from :gimi:
  4. 10stonesize10

10stonesize10 Member

shops on Slone St and Bond St
    or John Lewis , Harrods , Selfridges
    I would go to one of the Dept Stores and get a fitting as the shops dont do that.
  5. SoonBeSlim... It'sTrue!

SoonBeSlim... It'sTrue! Full Member

Lighter Life
    ok, will try that as need all the help I can get to keep them up nowdays

6. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Do they do bigger cup sizes? My boobs have shrunk from the top (?) but the cup size seems the same, although not been measured yet. Maybe I have worn the wrong size for years......
  7. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

Good advise! My boobs are bizarre & like sez the chest bit is all but gone and its all in the bottom! Gone from a 44 DD to a 38 E!!! Mind you a good fitting bra makes all the difference! A guy in work was admiring my new cleavage yesterday so I took the mick & reminded him "face is up here!". He denied it but told him I could see where his eyes were looking! Didnt mind & told him today that I took it as a compliment but no touching!!!! Now theres a change - would have walloped him before even if he had looked!!!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.