Puss's Diary

First day went bad. felt extremly sick and bloated after eating the weetabix then thought to myself that eating wheat and gluten is truly bad to me. I felt great on paleo that I did recently but as I was weighing everyday I weighed myself and found that I gained half a pound.. I'd been doing it for less a week then and already lost 4 and a half pounds.
So I felt weak and useless and had some non paleo food that didn't even taste nice..and even though paleo says aim for 100% be happy with 80 to 20 approach I felt that that bite had ruined all my efforts so I made some pasta and loaded it with butter

anyway, as im subscribed to SW magazine the new issue came and i thought i'll give it another go..
but yesterday was disastrous.. i had ordered toblerone tinys from my online grocery and when the box came i ate half one day and the other half was eaten yesterday.. i was only meant to have 6 tinys on slimming world..

I have this voice in my head that sabotages my efforts..
I felt great on paleo but stopped because i thought it was too expensive.. yet now im on slimming world which allows cheap food like potatoes, rice and pasta yet i keep feeling bloated in my belly
and if i switch to red days then i might as well enjoy my butter and nuts and go paleo as in both i'll be eating fruit veg and meat..
i keep thinking ive already got sw grocery maybe i should stick to it for a week and then see if i want to continue..
but i have a family meet up and ive put on a stone since i last saw them..... aaaaaaaaaaarrrghh i know paleo will give faster results..

GREEN DAY
tried weetabix and a sliceo of bread with butter for breakkie..already feel yuck (hex b 1 and 2 and milk a1) half a small bnanana
for lunch.. maybe pasta with veg and tomato sauce, apple
dinner rice and spinach and potato curry

Well here i am, i'm back again!! On primal I felt great at the begining and lost a lost of water weight but soon it got so expensive. i also ate too much 85%-90% dark chocolate and too much dairy and nuts that I stopped losing.
I'm sure the plan works if you stick to it but it got expensive and it was hard since i served my family potatoes, pasta and rice.
I really should concentrate on one doing one thing..my body must be so confused..
I just lose faith and hope and self sabotage a lot.
I have learnt though that protein definetly makes me feel fuller in a nicer way than pasta which i love.
will give this another go..

i feel embarrassed about this but i want to try it again:

Starting today at 12st 1.3/4lb eeek!

first day ok
b: 1/2 A cheddar, 2 eggs, onion, 2 blocks frozen spinach, half a small red onion, green tea 1 slice hovis granary medium slice (b)
d: half a cup of tea (1 syn milk), previously cooked meatballs with pasta and peas and tomato sauce (4 syns for oil)
l: chicken and vegetable stirfry with bluedragon dried egg noodles nests

last night i also had a banana

today i had
b: 2x wheatfield wholemeal sliced 400gbread (b), 32g half fat cheddar + skimmed milk in 4 hot drinks, 1 small tomato, 1 apple, 2 tsp marmite
l: 2 grapes, a slice of cucumber.. was on the go
d: 1 banana, 2 plates of yesterdays chicken breast stirfry.. easily each plate had 1/3 veg (brocolli, cauliflower, frozen stirfry vegs) soy sauce and chili pepper
2 plain choc digestives (8 syns)

Had a major problem this morning, glad i didnt go to the fridge to help me. deal with it.
B: 2 boiled eggs 2
wholemeal bread B Skim milk A kmarmite some free cottage cheese half banana small tomato
L: rice with beans peas n spinach casserole, Apple 2 peaches
S: 2 small wholemeal slices B2 1 tbsp hazelnut chocolate spread 4 syns
D: fat free fromage frais with thawed frozen berries and 2 tap sweetner

Last edited:
B: 2 slices small wholemeal brrad B 1 boiled egg sliced cucumber 2 theory fromage fraud fat free 1tap butter 2 syns 1 tap honey 1 sun half a banana 1 tsp marmite skim milk in hot drinks A
L: massive jacket potato third plate beans n veg chili 1 heaped tsp grainy mustard 2 tbsp cottage cheese handful of grapes
S: 2 choc digestive 8 syns 1 wheatfield wholemeal 400g bread slice 2.5 syn 1 tsp honey 1 syn
D: stirfried prawns, vegs, quinoa

Had fatfree fromageftais with berries yesterday
Today
b: 2 wm bread B skim milk A leftovers beans 2 tsp honey 2 syn
L: handful brrrirs sweet corn peas mackrel fillets in tomato sauce
S: 3 wm bread at 7.5 syns marmite choc hazelnut spread 1 tbsp at 4 syns
D: apple chicken salad 1 tbsp light choices ceasar dressing half syn

Popped pn the.scales an hout ago.and i weigh 3 lb more
I shouldnt have becaise ive eaten and my. weigh in is 2 days laterim feeling sad but im reminding myself that this isfor life that o had a bit too much salt that women with my weight stats and less lose weight on it... so ill just hold on and tomorrow ill wake up feeling proud of mysrlf.. i slsi baytled with alcohol cravings but managed to stay strong I'm promising myself buying something nice on the next sale..

Drifted for a couple of days but getting back.
I've beem extremly sedentary that week and ive recently switched from primal. I'm giving slimming world another go and planning.to walk more
B;skim milk a bread b jam 2 syns bite of peanut butter on bread 4 syns estimate.
L; prawns eggs noodl3s with peppers mishrooms carrot.andcabbage
D: ?

Back