Put on a lb and lost inches!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by barcababex, 6 February 2008 Social URL.

1. barcababex

barcababex Full Member

Hey everyone

I had my third weigh in last night and put on a pound! I have been exercising everyday on the treadmill and a few weights and lots of sit ups.:eek:

I was just wondering, I assume the lb I put on is either watch retention or muscle - as muscle weighs more than fat, but if I keep exercising will I loose weight or put more on if I gain more muscle??

I know I am getting smaller as I lost an inch off my waist this week my BMI is 25 so I know I have more weight to loose but should I keep doing what I'm doing or stop exercising as much until I get my BMI down then start.

Thanks for reading this I'm just so confused today!

N xx:rolleyes:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    Well done on the inch loss.......I often found if I stayed the same or did put on I would have lost inches that week so it is still shifting.

Well done
  4. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

you are losing fat, that is all that matters. Whether it is muscle or water showing on the scales this last time really doesn't matter. Even if it is muscle weight showing, muscle burns more fat so you will burn the fat more quickly. Don't get hung up on the scales. congrats on dropping a dress size
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.