Put on another blinkin pound!!!!

jodidi

Silver Member
Was star week last week so expected a loss, possibaly a good one this week. Put on 1lb again! I AM NOT HAPPY :mad::mad::mad: I never cheat, I've started weight training and cardio a couple of weeks ago. I guzzle water like its going out of fashion. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME???

Right there with you babes.

2 weeks of sts and half a pound on this week. Not cheated...gone to gym, am going blooming crazy.

This week I'm trying to make sure I have a speed food for brekkie, and a third of a plate of superfree (on EE).

If this fails I'm going to beat my head against the wall for some light relief.

This post hasn't helped you much but just wanted you to know your not the only one out there feeling frustrated. xxxxx

Ok a large bottle of water can weigh 1lb so if you drink water just before weigh in it can alter the results and look like a gain I get weighed at 7pm and only have sips of water after 5pm.

I hope you find out what is wrong.

i do weightwatcher and a couple of people that had started at a gym put on weight found it was the fat being turned to muscle that made them gain weight hope this helps x x

This week I'm trying to make sure I have a speed food for brekkie, and a third of a plate of superfree
If this fails I'm going to beat my head against the wall for some light relief.

Been having more speed foods throughout the day.

Ok a large bottle of water can weigh 1lb so if you drink water just before weigh in it can alter the results
I'd drank 2 ltrs of water by 1.30ish then I didnt drink anymore.

a couple of people that had started at a gym put on weight found it was the fat being turned to muscle that made them gain weight
How long does it take to build a bit of muscle?

You'll be retaining water in your muscles Jodi.(because of the exercise) It may last for 2-3 weeks and then the scales will shift, but in the meantime get your tapemeasure out as you will drop inches. You'll also be boosting your metabolism.

Back