Put on weight after attack, please help!

starsy

Hi lovely people,

I did my attack for 7 days and I loss 5lb without cheating, started my cruise on Thursday (PV), Friday (PP), Weight myself on Saturday (PV) put on 1lb, Sunday (PP), Weight myself today Monday (PV) put on another 1lb, my official weight in is Wednesday, I m worried I will see a gain of 2 to 3lb. I am a bit demotivated but I dont want to stop as I know that this diet works for others. Is anyone experienced the same thing? or just me. If it is just me I will conclude to say that Iam not going to be able lose weight again if I fell on The Dukan diet, cose there is nothing I can do again for my weight after trying almost everything out there, from lipotrim, exante, weight watcher, slim & save and many more.

Please, please help me.

Flora

Let take Yesterday as example PP day

10 am water as I was in church
12 pm 2 boiled eggs with coffee
3 pm 2 Chicken legs with skin removed with diet coke
6 pm coffee and dried skimmed milk
7 pm oven bake salmon and oatbran in skimmed milk
8 pm home made yogurt 200g
around 2 liters of water not walking but 2 hours of cleaning and tidying up. Normally I walked 30 min a day if not, I go to the gym, I also do my turbo jam workout (almost everyday) which I enjoy more than walking cose I dont have much time after sitting in an office from 10 to 5

Exercise could cause water retention in muscles so you could see a gain from that.... Bummer eh?

Eat more.....

Your menu looks ok. Not uncommon for weight to increase slightly post attack but best advice is to persist cos this is mostly water. Keep calm & carry on?

Thanks all for your support, I am eating a lot more now and stop working out with my DVDs just walking for 30minutes a day. I went for my official weight in today at my local boot but the weight machine was not working, went to another chemistry weighted myself the scale showed a pound gain which I was not quite sure about their scale is was not the digital one. I will weight myself again tomorrow and will let you know what happen.
Nothing will stop me again this time, gain or loss will still carry on.

Thanks for your help
Flora

Flora great attitude, being good always shows in the end xxx

Back