put on

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by helsbels, 19 January 2010 Social URL.

1. helsbels

helsbels Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge on and off
    :help2:why have i put 2lb on?????? i weighted myself on monday, 1 was 13.11 (yipee i thought 11lb off) weighted myself this morning, baring in mind i properly get weighted tomorrow and i'm 13.13. i'm glugging water like it's going out of fashion. the only thing i can think of is that i aint been to the loo since last thurs (i know, i know :rolleyes: )

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nellyphant

Nellyphant Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.93%)
    Yep, that's probably it. My tip, don't get on your own scales. I did every other day during my first week and was torturing myself with numbers. This week I haven't got on them at all.

4. helsbels

helsbels Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge on and off
    thanks nelly. let people know how i've done. right off to bed proplerly now.. had a quick game of solitere or however you spell it then just thought i'd check if anyone had answered me. nighty night

5. Dogtanion

Dogtanion Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Diet:
    ww
    I put on in week 3 last time, this time I have only lost a lb this week so far, sometimes if your body has a big loss it seems to panic, but it will settle back down, you can't actually gain gain if you are only on 450-600 cals, you need more than that to survive.

On the toilet front - I use glycerine suppositories (they are totally not so bad as they seem and they work really fast) They are cheap from your pharmacy - just tell them they are for your dad if they ask if they are for you!! I usually pop one in (it goes in where it will come out!!) have a bath or a read for about 20 mins and then voila, and you feel so much better! You can also use senna - but I find that is not enough for me)

Also did you measure yourself to start with? I have lost inches, even if the scales aren't moving.

Hang in there, I agree with Nellyphant, don't go on your own scales (ok I don't follow my own advice) as it dictates your mood - there is a great thread on here about measuring success by the scales, it really helps in these low moments.

Hug - hope this helps x

6. fed-up-and-fat

fed-up-and-fat hoping for a good loss

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(26.17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    sleep tight hun. Leave your scales alone, get yourself pooing and the weight will be gone if you are sticking to it

hugs. Charlie xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.