put on

helsbels

:help2:why have i put 2lb on?????? i weighted myself on monday, 1 was 13.11 (yipee i thought 11lb off) weighted myself this morning, baring in mind i properly get weighted tomorrow and i'm 13.13. i'm glugging water like it's going out of fashion. the only thing i can think of is that i aint been to the loo since last thurs (i know, i know :rolleyes: )

Yep, that's probably it. My tip, don't get on your own scales. I did every other day during my first week and was torturing myself with numbers. This week I haven't got on them at all.

thanks nelly. let people know how i've done. right off to bed proplerly now.. had a quick game of solitere or however you spell it then just thought i'd check if anyone had answered me. nighty night

I put on in week 3 last time, this time I have only lost a lb this week so far, sometimes if your body has a big loss it seems to panic, but it will settle back down, you can't actually gain gain if you are only on 450-600 cals, you need more than that to survive.

On the toilet front - I use glycerine suppositories (they are totally not so bad as they seem and they work really fast) They are cheap from your pharmacy - just tell them they are for your dad if they ask if they are for you!! I usually pop one in (it goes in where it will come out!!) have a bath or a read for about 20 mins and then voila, and you feel so much better! You can also use senna - but I find that is not enough for me)

Also did you measure yourself to start with? I have lost inches, even if the scales aren't moving.

Hang in there, I agree with Nellyphant, don't go on your own scales (ok I don't follow my own advice) as it dictates your mood - there is a great thread on here about measuring success by the scales, it really helps in these low moments.

Hug - hope this helps x

sleep tight hun. Leave your scales alone, get yourself pooing and the weight will be gone if you are sticking to it

hugs. Charlie xx

Back