Q. for CD ? can you have ZERO COKE??

Hi Leehal, well done for going without your ZEROs, wow, 5lb eh?? It's hard to say if it's made a difference, I guess it didnt really, you have had pretty good losses throughout so...?? On with the ZEROs it is then:D Thanks so much for letting me know how your trial without ZEROs went:)
Your total weight loss is fantastic, you won't have much more weight to lose now then, so would imagine you would be at goal or very close come the end of Sep. I believe Rome is lovely, my Sis spent part of her honeymoon there a few years ago. That's something for you to look forward to. We're going to Disneyland Paris mid November and I am stopping CD then wether at goal or not too. I don't imagine I'll be able to mix my shakes and soups whilst away, and to be honest, I don't want to be doing it either, I'll want a total break from it by then I imagine, not planning on pigging out or binging either, just normal eating QQQUUWAAARRR NORMAL EATING.....:drool: LOL

Well done on your weight loss so far Leehal, and the best of luck for your futer weight losses. Thanks again, jo xxx

Hi all - my CDC told me that you are allowed one can of Coke Zero a day. I haven't had it every day but use it as a treat - I don't drink tea or coffee at all so really breaks up the boredom of glugging water all the time!

Ditto myrtlemoo, I used to love my creamy and strong coffee, with sugar, I HATE black coffee and don't like tea at all so I too just stick with water and have had the odd DR PEPPER ZERO as a treat too :D Going by what Leehal has done, I 'm sure we'll be ok. xxx

Hi

I'v not had any coke zero yet but I think as an occasional treat once or twice a week it will make a nice change. If I find I get addicted to it though I'll stop.

Have you tried drinking herbal tea? Peppermint is my fav its also nice served ice cold. White tea and green tea also taste fine without milk.
but then i am a bit of a tea Jenny.

Jac

Hi all - my CDC told me that you are allowed one can of Coke Zero a day. I haven't had it every day but use it as a treat - I don't drink tea or coffee at all so really breaks up the boredom of glugging water all the time!

Myrtlemoo - that's exactly why I drink it too, I dont drink tea or coffee either!!

Back