Q for CDC, why can't I have CD bars until after week 2?

sophia-jo

Silver Member
Hiya guys, I am really struggling with my shakes.... I can handle couple of them that I have only tasted once but i find that the ones I did like I now hate even only after having them once or twice. I'm worried that there may be no shakes or soups that I'll like and end up either not eating anything or just scrapping CD altogether.

My cdc said I can't have the bars til after week 2, why would this be?

Also, when I can have the bars how often am I able to have them? ie, once a day?

Thanks for any replies... I'd like to see some light at the end of this dark tunnel:eek:

Bars are avoided for the first 2 weeks as the old bars (Choc Orange, Caramel, Malt Toffee and Double Choc) have twice the carb of the sachets and hence can slow down getting into ketosis.

After 2 weeks then one bar a day is recommended.

The new bars (Cranberry Crunch and Peanut Crunch) have the same carb as the sachets but have a high fibre content so again it is one a day otherwise you can get a dodgy tummy.

Mike

Bars are avoided for the first 2 weeks as the old bars (Choc Orange, Caramel, Malt Toffee and Double Choc) have twice the carb of the sachets and hence can slow down getting into ketosis.

After 2 weeks then one bar a day is recommended.

The new bars (Cranberry Crunch and Peanut Crunch) have the same carb as the sachets but have a high fibre content so again it is one a day otherwise you can get a dodgy tummy.

Mike

ooooh, so I may be able to have the cranberry crunch and the peanut crunch then?? I'm due to see my CDC tonight for my first weigh in, I'll see what she says. thanks again Mike x

I know you are not supposed to have them but my cdc gave me bars from days 1. I work shifts and would not have survived without them. I have lost 11lbs in my first 2 weeks and all going well. I think it makes a big difference when working. have half the bar at one break and then other half later.

Back