Q re the syn free pancake recipe

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by bobbedazzler, 24 February 2010 Social URL.

1. bobbedazzler

bobbedazzler Full Member

Do you reckon that the syn free pancakes would be ok to use as savoury 'wraps' with things like ham, tomato and cheese in??

They look very delicate, do you think it would it be easy to 'wrap' them? I would imagine just rolling them would be ok too, if they're easy to roll!?!?

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nat0704

nat0704 New Member

hey i made these laast night and i think they would be fine as a savoury option, and they do roll as i rolled mine last night. infact i thought about making a savoury one next time

4. sarahm85

sarahm85 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4.5lb(18.57%)
    Diet:
    WW Online
    Yes, this is how I make my omelettes anyway, just beat 1 or 2 eggs and fry one side using frylight, turn it over, pop my filling on and fold. I don't add any butter or milk so it's totally syn free and doesn't use healthy extras.

Both the 'sweet' version using sweetener and the above are not as delicate as I thought, you can easily roll/fold them up.

Enjoy!

5. bobbedazzler

bobbedazzler Full Member

Oh that is good news! Thanks girls, I'm definitely giving a savoury one a go!

Just a thought, these could come in handy for work lunches if they re-heat well in a micro - any idea?

Hopefully they'd be nice cold too!

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.