Quark?

I make sw free mini quiches with quark and take then to work to nibble on when I get hungry! Yummy free snack! X

Wat's yer quiche recipe, if u don't mind me askin? :)

I mix one tub of 250g quark with one large egg until its really smooth, then chuck anything u want in-red onion, ham, peppers, mushrooms (with mushrooms u must cook them first to get rid of excess water though) anything basically that u like in quiche but I usually stick to chopped ham and onion, mix it all together and season.
Then get a mini muffin tin and spray the tin and line each individual muffin hole with a slice of ham then just dollop the quiche mixture on top! Sprinkle with cheese which u use as part of your hexA and pop in oven for about 30 mins on 160 ish but do keep checking them to make sure they don't start to singe!! I get about 8 from that mix and they are lovely for snacks to grab from fridge or take to work with rice salad etc x

I mix one tub of 250g quark with one large egg until its really smooth, then chuck anything u want in-red onion, ham, peppers, mushrooms (with mushrooms u must cook them first to get rid of excess water though) anything basically that u like in quiche but I usually stick to chopped ham and onion, mix it all together and season.
Then get a mini muffin tin and spray the tin and line each individual muffin hole with a slice of ham then just dollop the quiche mixture on top! Sprinkle with cheese which u use as part of your hexA and pop in oven for about 30 mins on 160 ish but do keep checking them to make sure they don't start to singe!! I get about 8 from that mix and they are lovely for snacks to grab from fridge or take to work with rice salad etc x

Sounds tasty! Thanks very much!

I've only ever used quark to make vanilla & cardamom pannacottas (which are amazing, btw! Fancy enough for dinner parties and totally free! Recipe's on the SW website) and lays wondered what to do with the leftovers, so am really please to have found this thread, will be trying out those cheesy balls very soon!

cheesy balls
1pkt couscous(mediteranean tom)1onion(chopped)1 tub quark 1 egg 28grmsstilton...make up couscous.add rest of ingredients and mix well.spray tray with fry light.roll mixture into balls.cook 190c 10-15mins or untill cooked......enjoy.xx

These sound amazing will have to try :) x

Back