Quarterly Challenge, April, May, June, Summer 2016 !!!

UPDATE Tues 26/04/2016
NEW COLUMN FOR MAY - PLEASE CHECK APRIL RESULTS

As we are in the final week of April, I have added the Week 1 column for MAY. Please can you make sure you check the APRIL column and are happy with the total (they have been added from your weekly April totals). For now I have only added one column for MAY, to allow you time to check your APRIL numbers. At the end of April I will be removing the APRIL weekly columns and they will be replaced with the MAY ones, the only thing that you will be bale to see is the APRIL total column (not the weekly breakdown), I hope this is making sense ;) .

If you have any queries regarding this, please feel free to ask me.

Kay xx

UPDATE - Tues 26/04/2016

SLIMMER OF THE MONTH- APRIL :winner: :D :0clapper:

SWSlimmeroftheMonthtrcopy[1].png

Hi everyone :) , just an update from me. I will be doing Slimmer of the MONTH for APRIL, on Sunday 1st May, just to allow more time for some people to post up their results. You've all done brilliantly this month and I hope you all have a smashing month in MAY ! :p

Kay xx

Last edited:
There is still time to join in and get FIT for the summer ladies !!! :D:D:D

SET YOUR TARGET FOR 2 MONTHS INSTEAD, MAY and JUNE !!! :character00116::whacky068:

ladies-exercising.jpg

Kay xx

UPDATE - Tues 26/04/2016

NUMBER OF WEIGH INS FOR MAY - REVIEWING YOUR TARGET :D

Hi everyone :) ,

It's a good time to look at your losses for April and REVIEW, your quarterly target. You may want to increase or decrease it, depending on your results, it's entirely your choice . To help you out, below are the tables for MAY, which show you the week numbers and how many weigh ins you have for MAY, (depending on which day you weigh), hope this helps :cool: .

Kay xx

QC Tables May.png

QC Tables May - Copy.png

Hello lovely and welcome :). Of course you can join, the more the merrier ! :D:bunnydance: I've added your details to the spreadsheet. We only have one week left of April which has already started, so I've got you down as hols for the month of April and you can join from May for 2 months of the challenge.

I just need you to tell me your target for 2 months ?

Kay xx
Hi
My target will be 14lb as I'm away on holiday for a week in May ( 14/05/16-21/05/16)
I think that's doable ...
Karen x

Oh dear, put on 1.5lb which I am disappointed about as thought I had done well balancing my week out to take into account a meal out:eek:
Guess it just is going to be a long slow rather depressing progress for me:(

Can I join please? I'm doing sw at home. My starting weight is 16st 9lb. I have no idea how much of a weight loss to expect. Think I'll go for 14 pounds and increase it if find I'm losing more.

Hi
My target will be 14lb as I'm away on holiday for a week in May ( 14/05/16-21/05/16)
I think that's doable ...
Karen x

Hey Karen :D , great I've got that down and noted your holiday. Good luck with the challenge, hope you do super ! :p

Kay xx

hi am 3.5lbs off this week! got slimmer of the month, 2 stone award and club 10! can't believe it!!

Yay ! :winner::0clapper: Well done hun that's a fantastic loss ! So happy for you :D . Congrats on your 2 stone award :sw028: :wee::p . Good luck for the month of May, hope you smash it ! :D

Kay xx

I had to miss group this week as one of my little ones is ill

So sorry to hear your little one is unwell Claire, hope she gets better really soon :) . I've put you down as hols for this week. Good luck for next month, hope you do super ! ;)

Kay xx

Hi Kay :) Im not continuing with SW anymore as its just not for me - so please feel free to remove me xx

Hello lovely :) , sorry to hear SW hasn't worked out for you. I know you've done vlcd for a while and quite successfully, if your going back to that, then I have members on here that are doing vlcd too, so you can still stay on the challenge. I have removed your name for now, but if you want to continue and it still motivates you, just let me know and I will add you back on, it's not a problem. Good luck on your journey, I wish you well ! :D

Kay xx

Oh dear, put on 1.5lb which I am disappointed about as thought I had done well balancing my week out to take into account a meal out:eek:
Guess it just is going to be a long slow rather depressing progress for me:(

Please don't be down hun, sometimes the loss shows up the following week, so that does not mean you haven't done well, and your still keeping off 3.5lbs for April, so your in a stronger position than you were at the start of the month, and a 3.5 loss is a great way to start May ! :D You were Slimmer of the Week last week, which is proof you will lose with good numbers again :) . Good luck for May, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Sorry Kay that I am a day late with results...weigh in this morning as I was away for a few days.

1lb down for me:)

Well done to everyone:0clapper:

Yay ! :winner::0clapper: Well done Mini, that's 4 weeks in a row ! So happy for you :D:bunnydance: . Your doing amazing ! Good luck for the month of May, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Can I join please? I'm doing sw at home. My starting weight is 16st 9lb. I have no idea how much of a weight loss to expect. Think I'll go for 14 pounds and increase it if find I'm losing more.

Hello lovely and welcome to the challenge :D . I've added your name. Good luck for Friday, hope you have a super duper loss ! :p

Kay xx

Back